Respected Contributor

Re: Ever liked an article of clothing so much that you bought it in 2 sizes? ....just in case

Yes, but never from the Q or online! Never in another size..I have bought two of the same size..that in the future if it wore out etc..I had another!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ever liked an article of clothing so much that you bought it in 2 sizes? ....just in case

No; not sizes, but definitely colors. When I find something I really love, I buy multiple colors. Additionally, I'll buy two black.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have ordered two sizes of a item when purchasing on line because I am not sur about fit.
Valued Contributor

Yes I have a couple of identical favorite coats in two different sizes to accommodate varying amounts of layers. It's either that or I can't move my arms sometimes in the smaller ones!

I don't think I'd do it with anything else. I find there's little difference between single dress sizes and if it's more than a size or two then odds are you'd be better with a differently cut choice.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't done it intentionally, but occasionally I will order an item in two sizes to see which one fits better, intending to send one back. Sometimes If I can't decide between the two, or if one fits now, but I feel like the other (either larger or smaller) might be a better fit in the near future, I end up keeping them both. The other case would be a two-piece set, where I order two sizes, and one piece fits better in one size, and the other piece fits better in the other size. Then I sometimes end up keeping them both, figuring I can use the pieces that fit now, and the others might work sooner or later.

Super Contributor

Yes, I just did this the other day with a pair of cute, cuffed casual, cropped pants. I had a pair in large, & I wanted another color, but they only had medium. I bought the medium because there was not that much of a difference. I would not have done this had it been QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, a few times, because my weight fluctuates.

Contributor

Yes! I have done that with Isaac's pants and another time With one of his cardis.
Super Contributor

Nope.

Frequent Contributor

If I go up or down a pants size or something, I'll go & get a new pair of my favorite jeans (same style) but I'd never purchase 2 sizes at the same time.