Contributor
For a day that should have focused on fashion accessories, every time i turned qvc on all I saw were Clark's shoes. I don't personally care for the brand. They may be comfortable but they look frumpy. In any case, I think qvc could have done a better job as far as variety goes. Honestly , I think Clark's was on more then the tsv. Just my opinion.
Honored Contributor

It's okay. They probably sold almost none.

Valued Contributor

totally agree! They're ok shoes, but all day?

Frequent Contributor

I have always been a huge Clark's customer but in recent months, I have been disappointed in their style. Plus I can't stand that Amy who represents the company, so don't watch the shows but check the website and there is never anything that appeals to me. In the past, I would buy several pairs a year of this brand.

QVC wears you out with their TSV's (or whatever they call them). They spend sooo much time on them during the day with their own shows but also taking up way too much time during other segments. I don't watch like I used to - but check the website occasionally and this forum often.

Honored Contributor

Not ALL Clark's are "frumpy". They have many different lines....Artisan are very nice. I would rather watch Clark's than sleep number beds, Dyson, Vitamix, Dell, etc.

Respected Contributor

I don't know what it is with the Q but they seem to love these long marathons with one vendor over and over and over. Remember when B. Makowsky was on practically every day? Then we get Wen, Vionic shoes and now Clarks. I agree that some of the Clarks are stylish but really, how much can we take in one day? Oh, I forgot to mention Doony & B. enough already!! Give us something new for crying out loud.

Contributor
Loves chocolate, I agree. There are certainly worse products on air and you named a few. And there are some Clark's shoes that are nice. But qvc certainly seems to feature the less attractive ones. My point was that, like them or nor, there were way too many Clark's presentations today. There was yet another hour show from 7 to 8 and yet the very first product up in the 8 o'clock show , was a Clark's shoe.
Valued Contributor
Perhaps with the new executive team that will be installed, there will be changes to the Q's business model. Even the vendors and product lines I like and watch are on the air incessantly.
Valued Contributor
This is national television. A shopping channel. Not meant to be watched 24/7 and they have to cover several time zones. Incidentally, I love Clarks. I think they are the most comfortable shoes and I stopped buying other shoes altogether. Some look very cute.
Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 chinadoll60 said: For a day that should have focused on fashion accessories, every time i turned qvc on all I saw were Clark's shoes. I don't personally care for the brand. They may be comfortable but they look frumpy. In any case, I think qvc could have done a better job as far as variety goes. Honestly , I think Clark's was on more then the tsv. Just my opinion.

Maybe they look frumpy on YOU... but not on me! And I have NO foot problems at all. As long as I wear Clarks and my favorite Birkenstocks, I won't! Smile

BTW - one of my summer Clarks purchases:

Clarks Artisan Caslynn Cheryl Leather Platform Wedge Sandals