Esteemed Contributor

There were three hours devoted to Clarks, and EIGHT devoted to Dooney and Bourke. I like some of the Clarks shoes, but I've tried them several times and just can't get the right fit no matter what I do, so I gave up. I know thousands of people love D&B, and they have some beautiful bags...a handbag is just not what I'm willing to spend that much money for. Then there was Orthaheel, which I don't wear, and Clarks and D&B were also featured on the miscellaneous accessory shows, so QVC has been a total wipeout for me today. I wish I could wear Clarks shoes because I really do like some of them, but I've had to send too many back - I have one pair of boots that I managed to keep. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/13/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

I don't know what it is with the Q but they seem to love these long marathons with one vendor over and over and over. Remember when B. Makowsky was on practically every day? Then we get Wen, Vionic shoes and now Clarks. I agree that some of the Clarks are stylish but really, how much can we take in one day? Oh, I forgot to mention Doony & B. enough already!! Give us something new for crying out loud.

Amen! Today was a snoozefest, still is!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I hesitate to order any Clarks these days. I have some great sandals and clogs that I have bought over the years. In every case, the sole has cracked and basically disintegrated. So, some of my favorite shoes have gone into the trash. Hopefully, they have improved the material used in their soles now. But, I just don't want to take a chance. I also need a narrow width and those are few and far between on the Q.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

I do not mind Clarks per se, just the assortment the QVC buyers have been bringing in. If they mixed it up with different styles and heel heights but today it has felt like a lot of the same shoes every time they were on.

Respected Contributor

There was maybe 3 good looking shoes. The rest had that unattractive flat sole. Nope.

Trusted Contributor
Too much Dooney & Bourke for me. Ack. Agree they could show more styles of Clark's. I'd rather see Clark's than Ryka though.
Valued Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Knitgirly said:

There was maybe 3 good looking shoes. The rest had that unattractive flat sole. Nope.

I bet they were appealing to 50+ women.... funny story - I ordered 3 inch heels Clarks from Online shoes.com and I received a pair marked "QVC sample"! Apparently, they decided not to carry this style.
Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Rottie_mama said:

I do not mind Clarks per se, just the assortment the QVC buyers have been bringing in. If they mixed it up with different styles and heel heights but today it has felt like a lot of the same shoes every time they were on.

I've noticed the same thing. In fact, year in, year out, season after season, they seem to present the same styles in the same colors. If you've seen one show, you've seen them all.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
Please enough Dooney and Bourke, they are on constantly and their prices are so high. I'm not a fan of stiff bags with a duck and I haven't seen one of their bags that was appealing to me. I know everyone has different likes and for those who love their Dooneys, enjoy them.
Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 9/13/2014 Knitgirly said:

I bet they were appealing to 50+ women.... funny story - I ordered 3 inch heels Clarks from Online shoes.com and I received a pair marked "QVC sample"! Apparently, they decided not to carry this style.

I'm 52 and those flat soled styles are hideous- I dress for work and I would never buy those. My office environment is not exactly chic, but an actual heel of 2 inches or so is flattering on everyone and makes pants drape better-