Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2015 occasional rain said: I dislike Shawn so l didn't watch and won't watch in the future. I agree that Sandra would have been a better choice. Time will tell whether the numbers sold justify the new line up. I wonder about those who actually like Shawn.

What does that mean, "I wonder about thse who actually like Shawn?"

Trusted Contributor
On 3/3/2015 Dell said:
On 3/3/2015 occasional rain said: I dislike Shawn so l didn't watch and won't watch in the future. I agree that Sandra would have been a better choice. Time will tell whether the numbers sold justify the new line up. I wonder about those who actually like Shawn.

What does that mean, "I wonder about thse who actually like Shawn?"

I wonder about those that have LR on a pedestal, and constantly post about her.

Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2015 RedHeadedWench said:

I wonder about those that have LR on a pedestal, and constantly post about her.

Well that wouldn't be me putting LR on a pedestal and constantly posting about her.

Super Contributor

Since I am not a constant watcher of the Q I really don't give a darn. How people can watch it like it is a soap opera is beyond me. Does anyone look at what they buy or have the desire to anymore. Just have things arrive at their door and buy just because its shown. WOW!

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

QVC has spoken. Sandra is a jewel and they over-looked her.

I watched last night and was not impressed by what I saw. I like Amy but those torn jeans are a fashion don't in my world. Lori has taken to the extreme her vision of fashion and now looks like she raided her rag bag. Isaac seems like he is just calling it in and Shawn has just become annoying in her schtick.

I am finished ever devoting my time to watching Monday night's line-up.

She is just too short to carry them off.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 sugarflake said:
On 3/3/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

QVC has spoken. Sandra is a jewel and they over-looked her.

I watched last night and was not impressed by what I saw. I like Amy but those torn jeans are a fashion don't in my world. Lori has taken to the extreme her vision of fashion and now looks like she raided her rag bag. Isaac seems like he is just calling it in and Shawn has just become annoying in her schtick.

I am finished ever devoting my time to watching Monday night's line-up.

She is just too short to carry them off.

I agree with the torn jeans. There is an example of being a slave to fashion trends.

Super Contributor

How about the end of the world for some of you?????????

Trusted Contributor

I thought the first night of the new Monday fashion schedule showed a lot of promise and some areas that will need to be worked on. IMO the old PMS format was tired beyond hope, and I do hope the new format will refresh things a bit. I had stopped watching the old PMS, and I did watch some (not all) of last night's shows. I enjoyed a lot of it.

Super Contributor

For me, there really is no fashion on QVC anyway doesn't matter if Shawn, Amy or Dan Wheeler hosts.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Heidi on the Cape said: Gosh, you took the words out of my mouth! Now that PM Style is hosted by Shawn, one of the few hosts I can't stand, it makes me miss Lisa all the more! I thought Sandra Bennett would get the job...she's pretty, fashionable, well-spoken, intelligent...all the attributes that Shawn glaringly lacks! Thank you very much for turning me on to Sandra's show on Thursdays! Have a good night, my friend!

I totally agree... and please, could someone take Ms "fake it till you make it" Killinger and introduce her to a book on etiquette?... "Frenchies" ?... really? I am French and I was offended even if the designers weren't ! ~ What PMStyle needs is a touch of class and they won't get it with Shawn... she is in over her head ! ~ Let's toss it over to Sandra Bennett ... at least *I* would watch then... next week?... not so much! ~

As I wrote to the Q producers, I would rather watch a cardboard cut-out of Lisa than one more week of this ! ~ Seems like they are trying to hard and we do notice !

Kissn*