Respected Contributor

Did you get the Giuliana pink cardi? What did you think of it? I LOVE mine. Love the soft color and the fit is perfect. I am a small person but I don't care for my clothes too fitted or tight, and she always seems to get the fit perfect (for me anyway).

I'm on waitlist for the boyfriend jeans. Did you get the boot cut?

Respected Contributor

Bump

Honored Contributor
Hi sparklestar-yes I did receive the pink cardi, love it! I think her jackets are well designed. She said her father, master tailor is involved-I think it shows with her jackets. Also bought the boyfriend denim-medium wash + bootcut-dark wash--these are keepers too. Looks like her denim is a hit-only a few sizes are left. Great price point for the denim pants. Hope you get the pants. HSN has always fulfilled my waitlist, but it can take awhile. That pink cardi=Happy Spring-enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
All sizes available in the cardi in gray & black. I will pick up black & gray if it gets to clearance.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 3/5/2015 Chi-town girl said: All sizes available in the cardi in gray & black. I will pick up black & gray if it gets to clearance.

I may do the same. I'm glad you're happy with the cardi also. I have to tell you I was afraid it was going to be like that French terry material which I am not a fan of, but it's nothing like that. It's just awesome. Happy spring is right!

Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2015 sparklestar said:
On 3/5/2015 Chi-town girl said: All sizes available in the cardi in gray & black. I will pick up black & gray if it gets to clearance.

I may do the same. I'm glad you're happy with the cardi also. I have to tell you I was afraid it was going to be like that French terry material which I am not a fan of, but it's nothing like that. It's just awesome. Happy spring is right!

I have tagged the black & gray cardi's with the red heart favorites, so fingers crossed for a good clearance price in 2 months ;-) I just picked up the nice NFL blanket-a previous TS--da' Bears of course at $10+ free shipping after receiving an alert notice for clearance price. HSN clearance is fun shopping!