[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I would love to have hair like that!

I certainly do not mind her "messy bun" look especially in a casual outfit or event  But when she wears her hair down it just appears so uneven and unkempt.   Almost like it has split ends, which believe me I know it does not.  But this is coming from someone like myself whose hair is down to my waist blunt straight across cut with bangs.  Or should this 70's girl say wings.

@beckyb1012 ,

Perhaps you are just not aware, but women  with textured, curly hair have difficulty getting a stick straight look without doing a lot of damage.

What you perceive as "messy" is just a glimpse of her natural texture. I wish she would let it go all out curly. I know many would tut tut, but the time for women to hide their natural, glorious curls and waves is gone.

I was not once referring to the texture or the curliness or lack thereof.  The uneven ends is what I was posting about.

Most women with curly hair do not have blunt cut ends @beckyb1012 .  I was not arguing with you. Just trying to give some perspective as a curl haired woman myself.

Understood but whenever I have naturally curly hair and most hairdressers think I have had a recent perm.  Not since they were popular in the late 70's early 80's with that whole disco look.  If I air dry my hair I look like I could go disco dancing.

Sounds pretty....I look like a Chia Pet!!  Fuzzy tumble weed....now as for Meghan....the outfit is beautiful....love the hat on her.  The belt might be due to the coat not having a proper snap/button on it?  I like her hair style...however she wears it looks great to my eye.  

I don't think she needs to let it go natural either....it's her preference and that is what matters most IMO.  As for the it looking uneven...no matter what I do to mine it looks that way...it's not when wet...but since curly hair shrinks up differently in all areas (drives me nuts) I think that is what you may notice a little.  Still I think it looks great!

Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan in Royal Blue!

She looks beautiful in this color.

Honored Contributor

The blue picks up the golden undertones, in her skin tone, and it is such a pretty contrast

Honored Contributor

Another beautiful photo. The fascinator was made for her by the well known Irish milliner Philip Treacy

rs_634x1024-191107111235-634-Meghan-markle-GettyImages-1186127160.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   This is a great pic; one of my favorites, I think.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon I think so too. It's her beautiful smile and makeup and outfit just captured so well. 

Honored Contributor

With a 96 year old war widow

20191108_173500.jpg

Honored Contributor

20191108_173726.jpg