Super Contributor

Re: Does the Upcoming TSV Run Small or Large?

I received mine and wanted to share a review. I can't believe I'm saying it but I'm disappointed. I love the more slender, shorter fit in front and the adorable chiffon pockets, but I just did not like the back. It seemed a bit too long, and I'm 5 7'. The chiffon 'handkerchief' type panel seemed awkward looking from behind. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

JMHO, I hope it works for the rest of you!

ETA: I do think it runs true to size btw.

Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 okiebug said:

I received my TSV in jade garden Saturday. It's a beautiful deep blue green. I debated about what size to order, ended up going up because it looked like it was a straighter line. It's too big in the shoulders/bust. It definitely runs true to size.

Thx okie!! I ordered jade over the weekend
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 okiebug said:

I received my TSV in jade garden Saturday. It's a beautiful deep blue green. I debated about what size to order, ended up going up because it looked like it was a straighter line. It's too big in the shoulders/bust. It definitely runs true to size.

Thx okie!! I ordered jade over the weekend
Contributor

I received this top yesterday in Abyss Blue. I really like it! I'm only 5'1, so I was taking a chance on this and it isn't too long at all for me since I want some coverage. The back point comes down to almost knee level, but not quite. This might be too long for some (who are short like me). The front is a good length: mid-thigh. It ordered my normal size and it's more fitted, but not tight. It seems true-to-size to me.

The chiffon is a slightly different color from the rest of the shirt, but it looks cute. I love the fabric! It's not something I'd wear to work (Business casual required), but more of a casual weekend type shirt to wear with leggings.

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Ella3 said:

I received this top yesterday in Abyss Blue. I really like it! I'm only 5'1, so I was taking a chance on this and it isn't too long at all for me since I want some coverage. The back point comes down to almost knee level, but not quite. This might be too long for some (who are short like me). The front is a good length: mid-thigh. It ordered my normal size and it's more fitted, but not tight. It seems true-to-size to me.

The chiffon is a slightly different color from the rest of the shirt, but it looks cute. I love the fabric! It's not something I'd wear to work (Business casual required), but more of a casual weekend type shirt to wear with leggings.

I just received my jade one. The color is gorgeous! I love the front. I'm undecided on the back of it. It kind of poofs out. I love the fit though in the front. It's not as oversized as some of her rayon/spandex tops are.

Honored Contributor

For O/P, it's running fairly true to size--I don't think it runs super big. I got an xs and I wear an xs or xxs in most QVC clothes. In some Logo that are rayon/span...I'm an xxs. I'd not size down from your "normal" QVC size.

Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 winamac1 said:
On 9/23/2014 Ella3 said:

I just received my jade one. The color is gorgeous! I love the front. I'm undecided on the back of it. It kind of poofs out. I love the fit though in the front. It's not as oversized as some of her rayon/spandex tops are.

I'm thinking the reason the back chiffon sort of poofs out is more of a packing issue. I think after it's washed and either laid out or hung to dry, if you smooth out the seams at the top of the pleat and along the sides it will hang better.

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 okiebug said:
On 9/23/2014 Ella3 said:

I'm thinking the reason the back chiffon sort of poofs out is more of a packing issue. I think after it's washed and either laid out or hung to dry, if you smooth out the seams at the top of the pleat and along the sides it will hang better.

Thx okie. I will steam it
Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 okiebug said:
On 9/23/2014 Ella3 said:

Thx okie. I will steam it