Respected Contributor

I am beginning to remember why I disliked roll tab sleeves the last time they were popular. Recently bought 2 different shirts with this feature. Now I am thinking of either putting a stitch or two in to keep the sleeves in one place or cutting and hemming to elbow length. Annoying.

Frequent Contributor

ITA

Valued Contributor

I have a few roll tab sleeve tops. What I do now, is roll them up on the hanger neatly before I put them on. If I do that versus rolling them up after I have them on, they seem to stay in place better, and look a little neater. But I agree, they are kind of a hassle.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I don't like them either! sick of them!

Respected Contributor

Have none. Not a fan.

Super Contributor

I like them. I don't roll the sleeve up neatly and then button. I sort of gather it up (ruching?) and then button the tab. It's a much ""softer"" styling and looks better on me.

Honored Contributor

What i see of these out in the world ladies seem to just gather the sleeve up and button the tab then allow it to fall however it wants to. In other words - not fuss too much with it and it looks better.Since I have been doing them this way instead of trying to make the stay perfectly rolled I enjoy wearing them.

Super Contributor

I like them and have several blouses with this feature.