Trusted Contributor

Shop Womens Shops: Amazon - Free 2-day Shipping w/ Prime

They're on Amazon.  I would never wear them though the circumference of my thighs are 20-1/2," I'm more comfortable with an 8" inseam.  

I was reading a review on Kut from the Kloth and someone was complaining that their 3" - 4" inseams were too long.  

When I see young women wear shorts that really have no inseam and clearly their thighs are bigger than mine.... I guess they don't care about appearance.  Would you let your daughter or grandchild wear them that short?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you like these shorts?

No, I wouldn't wear them.

Even if I could be 15 again I wouldn't wear them.

(Ahh ... youth ☺)

Trusted Contributor

I know what ya mean.  When I was younger I was so conservative in my clothing.  I guess it was my upbringing.  A real square but it kept me out of trouble.  

Honored Contributor

Even my 4 teenager granddaughters would wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

Ahh...Youth is right!   I think these are ridiculous, but being a teen in the 60s I wore suede hot pants, a genuine rabbit mini skirt and Peter Max tights to name just a few of the crazy clothes of that error, so who am I to judge!  If these shorts are the worst of it, you'd be blessed.  It's just a phase that passes.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, no, its not that I dressed so conservatively at that age @agb80 .  It's just that these shorts look like a couple of pit bulls have been playing tug-o-war with them, and they're completely trashed

I had a teacher (55years ago) who made an observation about people wearing clothing that was so revealing, tight or short, saying it looked like they couldn't afford enough fabric to cover themselves. 

I think of that comment often nowadays.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Ahh...Youth is right!   I think these are ridiculous, but being a teen in the 60s I wore suede hot pants, a genuine rabbit mini skirt and Peter Max tights to name just a few of the crazy clothes of that error, so who am I to judge!  If these shorts are the worst of it, you'd be blessed.  It's just a phase that passes.

@Biftu wow, I wish you could post a picture of that! 

Respected Contributor

@agb80 These are no shorter than Daisy Dukes that were popular years ago. I don't like the ripped look but wouldn't prohibit someone from wearing them. Wouldn't that be taking away their freedom?

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

@agb80 These are no shorter than Daisy Dukes that were popular years ago. I don't like the ripped look but wouldn't prohibit someone from wearing them. Wouldn't that be taking away their freedom?

Oh, I forgot about that.  You're right! 

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady I do remember Daisy Dukes but I never had the nerve to wear them.