Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone see tongiht on PM Style Katia and Jaqcue fighting right in the beginning of the show?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

What were they modeling?  I'm trying to find the video.

@Pecky, the OP said it was at the show opening, when they were lining up and getting ready to make their entrance.

I didn't see it so can't comment but some may recall an incident where a Q model was fired for a fight.  Angela was one of the models and I cannot remember the name of the other.  I can picture her face.  This was years ago. 

@Lipstickdiva, are you thinking of the fight between Angela & Dorian? I remember that and yes it was eons ago it seems Lol. 

I saw the opening of PM Style last night and I didn’t witness anything like the OP did. If there was any kind of “fighting”, they were clearly joking around. You can see it on their faces so that’s why I’m not sure what OP was even dissecting with that one. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone see tongiht on PM Style Katia and Jaqcue fighting right in the beginning of the show?

@Love to Run wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Katia really was off the charts tonite, I was going to post then  decided not to, then I see this. You  can always tell this model has  issues when she isnt getting attention, I dont know how they deal with her. Whats weirder is how posters here didnt see and then jump on OP, get out. It was very on the air aand in the viewers face.

Katia is so very underweight with a bloated personality. The Big J 'wants-to-have-her-own-show and she tries so hard to make the segments 'all about her'. Both women/girls are too full of themselves....maybe go work in a Nursing Home; go

work elsewhere to bring your attitudes down to a healthy/normal level!!!!

She's not underweight. She's thin, it's ok.

@Love to Run, you must be new here. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

I could not believe what I saw. Right before tonights PM style they were showing the models get lined up. You could tell that there was an issue between Katia and Jaque and there where issues. THen they started the show and you could see Jacque move over ear Katia and they grabbed each other hand actually physicially fighting, trying to pretend like no one could see it as they thought Sean was in front of them. They both should be fired. I could not beleive the unprofessionalism. 

What language is this.....?    interpretation please....

Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@QVCalm wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Katia really was off the charts tonite, I was going to post then  decided not to, then I see this. You  can always tell this model has  issues when she isnt getting attention, I dont know how they deal with her. Whats weirder is how posters here didnt see and then jump on OP, get out. It was very on the air aand in the viewers face.

Katia is so very underweight with a bloated personality. The Big J 'wants-to-have-her-own-show and she tries so hard to make the segments 'all about her'. Both women/girls are too full of themselves....maybe go work in a Nursing Home; go

work elsewhere to bring your attitudes down to a healthy/normal level!!!!

She's not underweight. She's thin, it's ok.

Susan Graver calls Katia. TALL AND LEAN...never thin or underweight😄

Respected Contributor

It was obvious to me that they were clearly joking.  I often hear Amy Stran say that Katia is so nice that she must have been voted the "Nicest Girl" in her high school yearbook.  So I would say they were just having fun!

Honored Contributor

You put that many women (and men) together not everyone is going to like each other; just a fact of life. Add what I'm sure is a competitive environment to be selected by the vendors.....

It's all about keeping things professional in front of the camera.

Trusted Contributor

Ok, so I finally got around to watching PM Style on DVR. What I saw was Shawn sitting on the couch giving her opening speil with the models standing around her as usual. Jacque moved from Katia's left side to her right side as they both stood smiling. Both models were resting their hands on the back of the couch. Jacque then grabbed Katia's hand SMILING in a "here we go" excitement kind of way, Katia never pulled away. Jacque also made "horns" behind Ade's head (the old middle school prank). Everyone was laughing and smiling. There was no fight, I didn't even see a disagreement.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@iTaliai never heard there was a fight between Angela and Dorian ...just always wondered what happened when dorian was no longer modeling.She was my fav.at that time.How do people find out about these things.I am always oblivious.

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

What were they modeling?  I'm trying to find the video.

@Pecky, the OP said it was at the show opening, when they were lining up and getting ready to make their entrance.

I didn't see it so can't comment but some may recall an incident where a Q model was fired for a fight.  Angela was one of the models and I cannot remember the name of the other.  I can picture her face.  This was years ago. 

@Lipstickdiva, are you thinking of the fight between Angela & Dorian? I remember that and yes it was eons ago it seems Lol. 

I saw the opening of PM Style last night and I didn’t witness anything like the OP did. If there was any kind of “fighting”, they were clearly joking around. You can see it on their faces so that’s why I’m not sure what OP was even dissecting with that one. 

@iTalia, yes.  It was Dorian.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

I watched PM style and clearly the two models were horsing around in the beginning. Yes, unprofessional for a New York or Paris runway, but QVC at 10pm? Simply a little silliness. 《IMO》