Super Contributor

Did anyone see tongiht on PM Style Katia and Jaqcue fighting right in the beginning of the show?

I could not believe what I saw. Right before tonights PM style they were showing the models get lined up. You could tell that there was an issue between Katia and Jaque and there where issues. THen they started the show and you could see Jacque move over ear Katia and they grabbed each other hand actually physicially fighting, trying to pretend like no one could see it as they thought Sean was in front of them. They both should be fired. I could not beleive the unprofessionalism. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone see tongiht on PM Style Katia and Jaqcue fighting right in the beginning of the show?

[ Edited ]

You must really be excited or very irate about it since you posted it here and in Beauty.  

No, I did not see it.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone see tongiht on PM Style Katia and Jaqcue fighting right in the beginning of the show?

I really was not paying attention, but I heard Shawn say to Jackie that they were on air. I don't know what it was all about, but it doesn't surprise me that the models would clash on occasion.

Super Contributor

@beauty0125

Do you think it's possible they were joking?

Trusted Contributor

Maybe you were dreaming.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katia really was off the charts tonite, I was going to post then  decided not to, then I see this. You  can always tell this model has  issues when she isnt getting attention, I dont know how they deal with her. Whats weirder is how posters here didnt see and then jump on OP, get out. It was very on the air aand in the viewers face.

Super Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Katia really was off the charts tonite, I was going to post then  decided not to, then I see this. You  can always tell this model has  issues when she isnt getting attention, I dont know how they deal with her. Whats weirder is how posters here didnt see and then jump on OP, get out. It was very on the air aand in the viewers face.

Katia is so very underweight with a bloated personality. The Big J 'wants-to-have-her-own-show and she tries so hard to make the segments 'all about her'. Both women/girls are too full of themselves....maybe go work in a Nursing Home; go

work elsewhere to bring your attitudes down to a healthy/normal level!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Is this a joke?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katia and Ade' (Not sure I am spelling her name correctly) have had on-air issues before.  I think there was tension between Katia with another girl, who no longer works (a pretty tall blond, I think her name was Rachel, but not sure).  

Honored Contributor

I watched PM Style and did not notice this. I tape it, so just rewound and saw where the two models grabbed each other’s hand and then pull away. Right after, they all hugged each other. IMO, I think they’re fine...

~H~