Occasional Contributor

Denim and Co. is getting quite pricey. I mean t-shirts for $35 really. They are becomming as expensive as an Isaac t-shirt. Rip !!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co. prices

[ Edited ]

OK. You've posted 2  complaints about different brands. Shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

OK. You've posted 2  complaints about different brands. Shop elsewhere.

@Love my grandkids, three brands, but who's counting? :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Yeah, yeah.  Every thing in life is getting more expensive.  That's the way the world works.  Unfortunately as prices go up, the incomes of many retirees goes down and that makes things even more expensive or them.

Respected Contributor

I usually pay about $40 to $50 for my tee shirts at Dillard's so I would say QVC is just about in line as far a pricing is concerned.  I did find couple of Denim & Co tee shirts on clearance fot $24 and purchased two.  They are great and really cute.  

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. tees are not your ordinary Wal-Mart tee shirts.  I've been wearing some of mine 20 years.  They're much nicer fabric, more generously cut and better made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Their tops and slacks last way longer than one season...you get what you pay for...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Their tops and slacks last way longer than one season...you get what you pay for...

I have lots & lots of clothes I've bought for much less than QVC's ridiculous prices and they still fit well, are cute and last many seasons.My favorite tees are from woman within , cost me $13.99 and I've had them for years. They also don't fade as Denim & co does.

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed over the years that as the prices of D&Co have gone up, the quality has gone down (which can be said about most brands out there).  I have a few D&Co pieces from 10+ years ago that may last me forever, who knows?  But the D&Co I've ordered recently  is junk.  I quit ordering because of sizing inconsistencies -- plus it costs too much to return anything.  I can buy a nice t-shirt locally for what it costs me to mail one back to QVC.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Hey, if you're still getting quality from this line, good for you!  You must be getting a different D&C from me. I shop less expensive lines and do better. I agree with the statement that you need to stop complaining and shop where you feel like you are getting a better deal, no matter where it is. Sometimes QVC is it, sometimes not.  Figure out the difference. Shop smart!!