Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I passed on the tie dye from Danskin only because the Danskin solid color short sleeve t's they offered earlier this year pilled.  Please let us know if that happens with your recent purchase and it was a great deal, I think they are on rebate too!

However the short sleeved Orvis solid color short sleeved tops are wonderful, I washed mine already and its really nice fabric and now this week they too are on rebate so I bought more.  How can you go wrong with spending $9.99 on a top and a nice one too.

@Just Bling  - will let you know about the quality of the items. I wish the tshirt was vneck but it's not a tight crew neck. I will look for the Orvis shirts next time. A few months ago I grabbed a beautiful lightweight waffle knit long sleeve top in a yellow color for $10. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Chi-town girl !  I have another recommendation for clothes from Costco: ladies 32 Degrees jogger pants available in navy, black, gray and dark olive.  In spite of the brand name, they are lightweight pants with a 29-30 inseam.  (Q's joggers seem to be 27-28, which doesn't do it for me and I'm only 5'5".). I bought 2in store at $12.99 a pair and the other 2 colors online (not available in store) for $13.99 with free shipping.  I'm all set!

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @Chi-town girl !  I have another recommendation for clothes from Costco: ladies 32 Degrees jogger pants available in navy, black, gray and dark olive.  In spite of the brand name, they are lightweight pants with a 29-30 inseam.  (Q's joggers seem to be 27-28, which doesn't do it for me and I'm only 5'5".). I bought 2in store at $12.99 a pair and the other 2 colors online (not available in store) for $13.99 with free shipping.  I'm all set!

@MJDinVegas  - good to see you! I like the 32 Degrees brand. Have several tops. Will look for the joggers - thank you Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I love my Costco finds too!  Recently picked up the IZOD Ladies printed twist front tees.  They are so cute!! They had the navy with the sunglasses on it and the pink with flamingo's.  They wash beautifully...second time washing today and came out perfect...no shrinkage and no wrinkles.  I see online they have yellow with pineapples and blue with cactus print.  I am going to order them as our warehouse never got them or they were gone before I ever seen them.  Great reviews and what a wonderful price point!! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl stopped by Costco today on my way home from the hairdresser.  Found these: the same Danskin top you got?  1 Tommy Hilfiger top and 1 Ellen Tracy Top.  Also, who knew Skechers made athletic wear.  These are leggings for the gym, assuming they fit.  Wish they had some sort of matching top though.  

2021 Costco Finds.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's kind-of an oxymoron mentioned fashion and Costco in the same sentence Haha! The only clothes I buy at Costco are workout clothes. They are junky enough. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl stopped by Costco today on my way home from the hairdresser.  Found these: the same Danskin top you got?  1 Tommy Hilfiger top and 1 Ellen Tracy Top.  Also, who knew Skechers made athletic wear.  These are leggings for the gym, assuming they fit.  Wish they had some sort of matching top though.  

2021 Costco Finds.jpg

@Icegoddess - yes, that's the same Danskin top! Over the weekend I saw a TV commercial for Corona beer featuring golfer Ricky Fowler who is known for wearing artsy golf fashion - I swear his tie dye shirt and shorts looks like our Danskin tie dye print 😆

I will look for those Sketcher leggings! I picked up 3 more Danskin leggings - they are fab!

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

It's kind-of an oxymoron mentioned fashion and Costco in the same sentence Haha! The only clothes I buy at Costco are workout clothes. They are junky enough. 

You always find a way, to rain on the parade.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2 Some of us wear drugstore makeup and buy our purses at Kohls too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Costco Fashion Finds!

[ Edited ]

Our Costco doesn't carry many clothes but I found a great sweatshirt that is warm, looks great and have had for many years. They usually have a special as you walk in the door. It's not a 'Boutique' item, but  is made well.