New Contributor

I love her tops and they fit better than any I have ever received from any manufacturer on QVC. Same goes for her pants.

HOWEVER, Anyone else wish she'd do some of her tunic tops in solids. I am wanting solids but they are always prints. Some of her prints are too busy but I have a couple that I love. I just would like to get solids in her patterns because of the fit.  

I have no idea how to get that request to her.

Honored Contributor

I find her Como jersey to be a cheaper, rougher version of liquid knit, and the way her tops are constructed is appalling.  I also don't like her wide, wide necklines.   If you hold both Como Jersey and Liquid Knit in your hands at the same time, the difference is very noticeable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
I like her prints. I can find solids everywhere. Her prints are what I’m attracted to.
Trusted Contributor
Her tops look dated with the extreme asymmetrical hems. Her polyester looks cheap to me. However, I did buy a rayon knit dress as a couple years ago that is really nice quality
Respected Contributor

I think you can request it through Facebook. She has a facebook page.  But I think she doesn't do solid because prints are what sets her apart.  Susan Graver does a lot of solid in liquid knit.