Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Our Costco doesn't carry many clothes but I found a great sweatshirt that is warm, looks great and have had for many years. They usually have a special as you walk in the door. It's not a 'Boutique' item, but  is made well.

Our Costco store also occasionally offers some good buys on brand name athletic shoes. Sketchers, Adidas, Nike. Recently the offered Fila. Pricing is typically $40 or less

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Not having read all of the comments:

I'm not a Costco member, and I'm wondering if I can order online without being a member?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

It's kind-of an oxymoron mentioned fashion and Costco in the same sentence Haha! The only clothes I buy at Costco are workout clothes. They are junky enough. 

I always buy Carole Hochman PJ's and night gowns and robes at COSTCO.  I have many sets.  They normally come with four pieces.

They last for years. I don't buy junk, but I know that even expensive clothing from high end stores can be junk.  The price and retailer is not an indication of quality.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY I believe you can buy some items online without being a member.  If it says you have to sign in to see the price then you have to be a member to buy that item.  At least that is the way I understand it.  The selection of products is different online just as it is different in different stores.  Like, my store never carries the high end sincare lines I sometimes see posted here, but I can usually find it online.  The shirt selection I just looked at online looked different than what I was seeing in my store.  There are several things you can only buy online like greenhouses and caskets.  My state actually has a law against burying in a casket that doesn't come from a funeral home,  Gotta protect those overpriced funeral home caskets I guess.

Valued Contributor
Prices are also higher online/app vs. what's in store. Found this out 2 years ago when I bought a furniture piece & it sold out in stores. They had it online but for $100 more!

Love the pj sets & sock packs at Costco! You simple cannot beat the price & I've had some sets for years!! Picked up a few summer tops this Spring too...all under $20- most around $10-15 & they've held up great! And no cheaper made than what you'd find in a high end store. A certain label does not make it better quality all the time!
Valued Contributor
I know some very wealthy people who shop & love Costco as much as I do. And I've heard the same from friends who know some people in CA (again high net worth). Just hope they keep their prices cheap for everyone to enjoy their items!
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did a Costco run today - scored some Fashion Finds Heart 

3 Danskin items in a beautiful blue tie dye print. Wanted to try on for sizing/fit/comfort before I go back for other colors.

@pinkmochi  - you should check out the leggings. Good performance fabric/fit with the pocket style that is so popular with premium brands. I'm going back for more - will toss out older leggings that have served their purpose.

Leggings $13

2 pack shorts, blue tie dye + white  (elastic drawstring waistband with pockets) $15

Tshirt $8 ($10-2 auto coupon)

20210702_160421.jpg

@Chi-town girl  I finally remembered to look at the clothing. (I'm usually in a hurry to check out because I have ice cream in the cart! Woman Tongue) I was happy to find those blue tie-dye leggings that you told me about. They feel soooo soft! They're also good quality and fit well. I'm going to wear them to the gym tomorrow and see if they slide or anything. Love the print and the price! Can't beat that! They're thicker than the ones I purchased for the same price at Zulily. Thanks for the recommendation!

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

It's kind-of an oxymoron mentioned fashion and Costco in the same sentence Haha! The only clothes I buy at Costco are workout clothes. They are junky enough. 

@ID2 

have you actually ever shopped in a warehouse store like Costco or BJ's? Everything they carry is national brands and that includes the clothing. Much like everything else they have they purchase in bulk keeping the prices down. I've purchased Lee jeans and twills, DKNY, Nautica and other, as already stated, recognized national brands,

And no; they are not seconds

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - glad you found the leggings! I've been wearing them for gym workouts for weeks. Really nice and wash/hang dry, easy care. When price dropped to $10, I bought 4 more in black as future replacements for next season. I just need to do another mini purge of closet and armoire bc of new recent purchases. I'm ready for Fall except for some new booties and maybe accessories. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Not having read all of the comments:

I'm not a Costco member, and I'm wondering if I can order online without being a member?

Yes, @ROMARY, you can order from costco.com without a membership.  I believe there may be a small upcharge for that, maybe 3 or 5%.  I hope that helps.