New Contributor

I just saw Jen Rade on PM Style with Lisa, and I was shocked. I have a couple of her pieces, and I really like her designs, but having never seen her before, I was taken aback by how thin she is. She doesn't look well; I'm truly concerned for her health. Look at it this way -- if the camera really does add 10 pounds, can you imagine how much thinner she must look in person? I realize she works in Hollywood, and there's lots of pressure to be thin when you're a star stylist, but she looks positively gaunt...

Esteemed Contributor

Her legs looked like a thin ten year olds. I like her personality.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

We know Lisa is thin so this girl must be REALLY thin! Wow.

Honored Contributor

She was on early this morning. She seemed fine. She said she keeps busy running back and forth between coasts and they talked about her working on TV shows and movies.

Honored Contributor

Some people have very thin legs, at one time referred to as bird legs.

Super Contributor

I was called spider legs and string bean. I had very thin legs up until about 40 years old. My MIL would always say, your legs are so thin. They are still the thinner part of my body now in my 50's but not that thin anymore.

Honored Contributor

Angelina Jolie has a normal torso, in fact she is quite curvy. Her face is pretty full too.

Her arms and legs look like twigs and she has HUGE hands - like a man!

My son & I went to see her when she did "Inside the Actors Studio." It was about 10 years ago, when she started dating Brad Pitt. She has the most beautiful, radiant face. But when she stood up to greet everyone at the end....BOY were her legs skinny! She must have been a size 00 in her legs and hips....with a 36DD chest.

She actually looked almost out of proportion. It was pretty amazing!

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/30/2014 colliegirls said:

We know Lisa is thin so this girl must be REALLY thin! Wow.

I would not call Lisa thin by any stretch. To my eye she is a very curvy girl. I am surprised at how she often looks so much larger than vendors. Case in point, she is on with Susan Graver right now and earlier when the NuFace vendor was on and then, of course, with Jen Rade.

Super Contributor
Here is how she looked tonight next to Courtney..... https://mobile.twitter.com/stylistjenrade/status/483748565265559552/photo/1
Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 gazelle77 said: Here is how she looked tonight next to Courtney.....