Honored Contributor

If you want to see thin, you should have tuned into HSN to see Bobbi Ray in the Liz Lange TSV leggings. That was truly shocking.

Trusted Contributor

Jen Rade is the stylist for Angelina Jolie. As a matter of fact, she chose the famous black dress with high leg slit that got all the press for Angelina's leg pose.

Honored Contributor

..so....is being thin is a bad thing ???? I guess the inference is that she must starve herself to be so thin. So what if she does? Wouldn't that be her business? Perhaps, she's just naturally thin. Some people are, you know?

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:

If you want to see thin, you should have tuned into HSN to see Bobbi Ray in the Liz Lange TSV leggings. That was truly shocking.

I agree.

Respected Contributor

She is just thin. No need to be so dramatic.

Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 magicmoodz said:
On 6/30/2014 colliegirls said:

We know Lisa is thin so this girl must be REALLY thin! Wow.

I would not call Lisa thin by any stretch. To my eye she is a very curvy girl. I am surprised at how she often looks so much larger than vendors. Case in point, she is on with Susan Graver right now and earlier when the NuFace vendor was on and then, of course, with Jen Rade.

Lisa looks fit.

When people say "thin" or "skinny" its hard to tell what they mean exactly.

Super Contributor

I do think she is a bit on the too thin side.... not really attractive. But, in Hollywood and with fashion, they tend to be super thin as it is the chic way to look. I do not think it is a good thing in general, she probably will have bone loss and such as she gets older from being too slim.

Respected Contributor
On 7/1/2014 gazelle77 said:

I do think she is a bit on the too thin side.... not really attractive. But, in Hollywood and with fashion, they tend to be super thin as it is the chic way to look. I do not think it is a good thing in general, she probably will have bone loss and such as she gets older from being too slim.

Fortune teller with crystal ball -

Respected Contributor
On 7/1/2014 chrystaltree said:

Perhaps, she's just naturally thin. Some people are, you know?

I agree. Some of us are just naturally thin. I'm one of them. We're all built differently. I saw Jen Rade on there and didn't give her a second thought, other than the top that she and Lisa were both wearing looked awful lol.

Respected Contributor

It's really her business.