Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee.  Like we need another pair!  But the Jonathan Paul cat eye fitovers are a lunchtime special today in bronze.  I just might go for it at this price.

Honored Contributor
@Biftu. thank you for thinking of me my good friend. I already ordered them and then came to post about them here but see you saved me the trouble 👍🙂 . When I saw them bronze was the only color choice left which was fine because when I first saw them when they were new, that was the color I would have ordered!
Honored Contributor
@Biftu at least this item we need like a whole in the head is under $30 unlike most of the other such items that we order! 😎
Honored Contributor
OOOOPS that would be hole not whole. Dang autocorrect!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Biftu. thank you for thinking of me my good friend. I already ordered them and then came to post about them here but see you saved me the trouble 👍🙂 . When I saw them bronze was the only color choice left which was fine because when I first saw them when they were new, that was the color I would have ordered!

@Pearlee  I got them too.  I saw them very early this morning, so I think only the bronze was offered which works for me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   My fitovers are now on backorder!  They weren't when I ordered them!   I'm sure you ordered yours earlier in the day than I did, so maybe yours aren't.  I ordered mine at around 10:00 a.m. and I saw your post to me was earlier than that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   My fitovers are now on backorder!  They weren't when I ordered them!   I'm sure you ordered yours earlier in the day than I did, so maybe yours aren't.  I ordered mine at around 10:00 a.m. and I saw your post to me was earlier than that.

@Pearlee  That is just wrong!  Mine have shipped and are somewhere in NC.

I just received an email saying that there has been a delay in shipping a different item I ordered.  Very frustrating.  

Shipping times and return times are only getting worse.  Going forward my purchases will be far and few between.  Sad really.

Fingers crossed your backorder will turn to In Process.

Honored Contributor
I'm glad st least yours are on the way.
Honored Contributor
@Biftu I just canceled my order. I dont need them, so QVC can go take a hike.
They lost my sale.
Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @Pearlee  we don't need them anyway.