Honored Contributor

@Biftu @Pearlee 

I saw the LT and ordered the bronze. I think there was one other color left when I ordered. I’ll probably get mine on Monday; they shipped and are about an hour away now.

I have been watching for a sale on these; I only have two others.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu @Pearlee 

My bronze cateyes arrived today land I really like the color. This will be a nice change from the blue pair I usually wear. I think it will look really nice with leopard print, too. I thought of the leopard print blouse I got recently as soon as I looked at the glasses. The fit is good.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3  @Pearlee   Glad to hear they worked out for you @willdob3.  I too liked the color and print, however these were really big on my face.  The style seems to be larger than other JP cat eye frames I have.  I'm returning them.  Enjoy your fitovers they are quality glasses and at a good price.

Honored Contributor

@@Biftu wrote:

@willdob3  @Pearlee   Glad to hear they worked out for you @willdob3.  I too liked the color and print, however these were really big on my face.  The style seems to be larger than other JP cat eye frames I have.  I'm returning them.  Enjoy your fitovers they are quality glasses and at a good price.

@Biftu 

I’m sorry yours are too big for you. A lot of sunglasses are too big for me, too. It would be really nice if they offered two sizes.

These are my first cateye ones. The other style I have has squarish lenses but the size is the same, just a different shape. 

Honored Contributor
@wildbob3. Thank you for elaborating on the description. I love leopard print and I'm happy these were a good purcase for you since they were a good price for JP. Cats eye is my favorite style of his.

@Biftu. So sorry they didn't work for you but that doesn't surprise me. Figuring into my decision to cancel when mine went to backorder was that my more recent JP tries I had to send back because they didnt fit over my glasses (any of my 3 funky pair) right for one reason or another, whereas all my older cats eye pairs fit great. I'd better take really good care of all those and not lose any! They have all held up great including being scratch resistant. Again, sorry they did not work for you but your feedback sure made me glad I had cancelled. I think they would have fit me same as they did you... not well.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@wildbob3. Thank you for elaborating on the description. I love leopard print and I'm happy these were a good purcase for you since they were a good price for JP. Cats eye is my favorite style of his.

@Biftu. So sorry they didn't work for you but that doesn't surprise me. Figuring into my decision to cancel when mine went to backorder was that my more recent JP tries I had to send back because they didnt fit over my glasses (any of my 3 funky pair) right for one reason or another, whereas all my older cats eye pairs fit great. I'd better take really good care of all those and not lose any! They have all held up great including being scratch resistant. Again, sorry they did not work for you but your feedback sure made me glad I had cancelled. I think they would have fit me same as they did you... not well.

@Pearlee  This pair really stuck way out on the sides making them huge and not look right over my glasses.  Yes, we best take care of the ones we already own.  I thought this cat eye was going to work.  Your instincts were right to cancel.