Honored Contributor

Re: Canyon Retreat by Denim & Co.

@BCreative5 -; I may be wrong, but the TSV is usually something that is new and hasn't been posted online. This jacket has been up since they first started giving us "peeks" of this collection.

I have no doubt though that the TSV will be something we will like!   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom @Kachina624 Thank you for the pictures, yes it really looks fine.  

Regular Contributor

@BCreative5, thanks for letting me know.  I did finally find a schedule of shows where Canyon Retreat is being presented.  I was hoping it would be shown before the 9/11 TSV since they have 15 items already available online, including that beautiful fleece jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

My jacket came today. I love it! It's very well made. The only thing is, DH thought it was really nice. but he said, "You couldn't wear a sweater under that." I have a thing- even if I don't plan to wear a jacket closed all of the time, I still want to be able to close it comfortably. I can, but I was wearing a light T-shirt. It fit perfectly with that shirt. I don't think I would wear anything heavier than a T-shirt anyway. I'm afraid if I exchange it for the next size up it will be too big. So I decided to try it when I see DD and get her opinion! 

I also got 3 T-shirts. They are really nice too! They have a little notch, on the side of the front of one side.that gives it interest. Perfect fit, and the colors! I got Clay Red, which to me is a light-medium brick, Sunset Gold, a true "fall" gold, and Turquoise, a muted turquoise with a bit of a greenish cast.  

And we're just getting started! LOL!   Smiley Wink

@beach-mom 

Did you order the jacket in your usual QVC size?  Thanks!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Hi @shoesnbags!  I did!  I tried it on for DD. She loved it and thought it was the perfect size. I told her what her dad said. She responded with, "How many times are you going to wear a heavy sweater under it?" 

She's right. I will wear it with T-shirts. I won't be wearing it in freezing weather!

I think though, if someone is between sizes, she should check the measurements chart carefully,  and possibly go up a size.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom@Kachina624,  all. I received my fleece jacket today. I got the turquoise. It is very nice. I got my regular QVC size and the fit is perfect. Beach-mom, I agree with your daughter. You won't want to wear anything heavy under it.

Honored Contributor

@gtx    I got the turquoise too but mine is slowly, painfully making its was across the country.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm also waiting for the turquoise and the medium denim blue ... both are scheduled for delivery on Saturday.  I may or may not keep both, depending on how I like the denim blue.  The turquoise is a no-brainer.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @beach-mom ! I need another jacket like a hole in the head, but this is very tempting.  Still mulling it over, because I really shouldn't, but maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone who has received the turquoise print jacket, what is the dark color?  I can't tell if it's black or navy blue.  Geesh, I'm obsessing over a jacket that I absolutely don't need.