Valued Contributor

Went to Sams C yesterday for meat, took a look at their clothes.  They had NYDJ slim for 29$, the nicest sweaters and jackets, 12 to 24$.  Check them out

Honored Contributor

I couldn't even afford those prices.

Valued Contributor

Understand and you may not need.  I didn't care for the jeans.

Honored Contributor

I belong only to Costco, but no matter the prices or quality, right now the huge stacks on their tables are all dark colors in fabrics that make me warm just looking at them. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a club member at Sam's or at Costco either. I can't justify paying for memberships when I buy just for myself plus their stores are located way far away from my house. Too far for me to drive there for just a few items.

Honored Contributor

Several years ago, I bought a pair of DYDJ from Chico's .... only because they were on sale for $19.

That's about what I thought they were worth.  My jeans from Blair are much nicer.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never pay those high NYDJ prices on QVC.  Frankly, I don't think they look flattering at all.  They all look like they are too tight on everyone.  To me they look uncomfortable, but I have never tried a pair, so I don't know.  I guess they are just not for me, thankfully.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

FYI: bargains not bargins.  I realize the forum does not contain a spellcheck, so I am not being mean. it is quite simple to misspell words while you are typing.  Have a great day.

Respected Contributor

Sam's club has great deals on clothes, I bought my daughter some birkenstocks a few months ago and just got myself a pair of uggs, both under 90 dollars.  They have lots of cute stuff!

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

FYI: bargains not bargins.  I realize the forum does not contain a spellcheck, so I am not being mean. it is quite simple to misspell words while you are typing.  Have a great day.

@Calcgirl 

Forum has a spellcheck. It's the ABC found at the top of the posting box.