Honored Contributor

The SP page says:

Now here: a line inspired by the QVC® program hosts whose style you can't get enough of!

I can't think of any one host whose style I admire.  Granted - it's only their QVC style - not their personal style.  Do they only wear clothes they get from QVC?

I don't have anything in common with any of them - totally different lifestyle and personality.

Honored Contributor

I liked Keirsten's line and Shawn's new line coming on Monday.

Respected Contributor

Since I don't know the hosts personally, or anything about their private lives, I can't say whether or not I have anything in common with them. So far I haven't seen any clothing lines I've liked in the Studio Park offerings. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

The only host's private life I know everything about is Jane T. because she talks about it every minute she's on air.

Trusted Contributor

So far, I have bought only a t shirt from Leah's line, the olive stripe.  It has a perfect V-neck, good sleeve length & washes well.

I always feel "dressed" wearing it.  Eventually, I'll probably get another one.

Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I like is the name, "Studio Park."

Trusted Contributor

I dont understand "Now here: a line inspired by the QVC® program hosts whose style you can't get enough of!". None of us truly know a hosts style as they wear QVC clothing 99% of the time and have stylists behind the scenes. In actuallity, you would need to see them out and about, off set,to truly know their style. In my opinion, most do not wear what is sold on QVC. 

Honored Contributor

We don't know what their personal style is.  We only know what the QVC stylists tell them to wear when they are working.  It's all QVC merchandise.  The Studio Park merchandise is just another QVC fashion line that the various host had a little input in but did not design.  It's the exact same items that all the QVC  designers are selling.  The Studio Park line just taps into the popularity of the hosts.  That's not a criticism.  Yesterday I wore a sweater from Amy Stan's Studio Park line.

Esteemed Contributor

I think many do like what the hosts wear and their personal style as evidenced by the the many posts asking what they're wearing.

And usually what they're wearing is a piece of their personal wardrobe.

Now whether it something people "can't get enough of", that is probably an overstatement.

Honored Contributor

Re: Studio Park "Style" ?

[ Edited ]

I definitely like some of the hosts styles, but I don't 'copy' anyone from head to toe, nor would I purchase an entire collection from any designer. Of all the Q hosts, I like Q/Amy's style and H/Amy's style. 

The same applies for the style examples posted on the forums - not anything that I find 'inspirational'. Do not like the obviously 'homemade' knitted or crocheted items-not my style and would never wear it.  Someone needs a more supportive bra - she looks rather droopy most times; another over accessorizes - it's just overwhelming and looks like she has no sense of balance, and yet another that looks rather um 'street walker' ish. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri