Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom I like the gunmetal choice, I think it's sophisticated. 

If you keep them and want to match the clutch, Lord and Taylor has this second one by Nina. The first one is more adventurous, by Rebecca Minkoff. I think it would pick up the color of your dress, of course you'd have to see it in person and hold it up to the dress and shoes. It's called the Leo clutch. I don't believe it has a strap. I've always wanted one, missed out on a great deal on a red leather one before Christmas.

9322684_fpx.jpegshopping.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

@Hoovermom I like the gunmetal choice, I think it's sophisticated. 

If you keep them and want to match the clutch, Lord and Taylor has this second one by Nina. The first one is more adventurous, by Rebecca Minkoff. I think it would pick up the color of your dress, of course you'd have to see it in person and hold it up to the dress and shoes. It's called the Leo clutch. I don't believe it has a strap. I've always wanted one, missed out on a great deal on a red leather one before Christmas.

9322684_fpx.jpegshopping.jpeg@Greeneyedlady21:  I love the first one by Rebecca Minkoff.  My shoes should be here by Monday and after wearing them around the house (on carpet of course), I will decide if they are keepers.  THEN on to finding a clutch.  These don't look too big and that is what I want.  I just want something to slip into my palm and hardly noticed that will hold those "tissues" that I am sure I will need.  Thank you for all of your interest and help.  Have a great day!!

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21:  I found this mini clutch in gunmetal.

Naturally the chain does not have to be used.  I really like the Rebecca Minkoff one but on their website it does not show the one with the red flecks like yours did. Also, it is 11" wide which is too big.  Did you find it somewhere else?  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hoovermom

Beautiful dress.  I agree.  Neutral shoe and not too high of a heel.  Comfort is the key on a special day or if you can, bring a comfy pair to change into.   Congratulations to you and yours. I am sure you will look beautiful

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom I found the Minkoff clutch on the Bloomingdales site. Sorry I should have told you that it's larger.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Teddixatwrote:

@Hoovermom

Beautiful dress.  I agree.  Neutral shoe and not too high of a heel.  Comfort is the key on a special day or if you can, bring a comfy pair to change into.   Congratulations to you and yours. I am sure you will look beautiful

@Teddixat:  Thank you.  Comfort is key that day.  I don't think my Uggs would look good as a back-up LOL.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

@Hoovermom I found the Minkoff clutch on the Bloomingdales site. Sorry I should have told you that it's larger.

@Greeneyedlady21:  I found that clutch on the Rebecca Minkoff's site and also on Amazon.  That is when I read the dimensions and found out it was too big.  Did you think the one I posted would do?  I guess the best way is to compare them with the shoes when they come from Nordstrom's next week.  Thanks again.

Contributor

That dress is simply stunning.  I'm going to disagree with the first shoe.  I love the kitten heel on the second shoe.  It's so stylish and in.  Also I've worked in fashion for years and have no problem with dying a shoe.  Your shoe will peek out just a little and the stones will take on the color of the dress.   I'm sure you will look gorgeous in anything that you choose.  Have fun and many blessings to your son and your new Daughter in law. 

Respected Contributor

@Kitt2wrote:

That dress is simply stunning.  I'm going to disagree with the first shoe.  I love the kitten heel on the second shoe.  It's so stylish and in.  Also I've worked in fashion for years and have no problem with dying a shoe.  Your shoe will peek out just a little and the stones will take on the color of the dress.   I'm sure you will look gorgeous in anything that you choose.  Have fun and many blessings to your son and your new Daughter in law. 

@Kitt2:  Thank you for your input.  I love the bling also.  I am havin a shoe delivered on Monday and will post mayb a picture showing clutch/shoe.  We are so excited about this upcoming wedding and want to look the best we can.