Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver looks great today...

Just have to say how good Susan looks today. Love her hair shorter, instead of long (extensions?) and straight. Usually when she returns from CA, she has had her hair worked on, and it looks great.

Susan must be very healthy as she "looks" healthy and natural looking. Looks like she's found the fountain of youth. Good for her! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver looks great today...

I have always wanted to wear my hair about that length/style but a tad shorter..it just does not look good on me....so I keep it short.

Respected Contributor

Her prices are way too much $$...for a tiny little poly tee and it's over $40+?..............outragous imo. I'm actually wearing her top in one of my pics from the 2 funerals long ago... I prefer long hair....it depends on the camera angles I think - some days they look good and other days awful.... I don't like anyone who takes advantage...just because. I think that's why she talks so fast. People lose their beauty by their inner intentions.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I think Susan always looks pretty..she can wear anything and make it look good

Respected Contributor

I think Susan is a beautiful woman who is aging very naturally.  Her new hair style is very flattering.  I believe in women supporting women, not bashing them.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks good too.  I like her personality, she has a lot of energy and I enjoy watching her shows.   Her line is pricey, but yet again, aren't they all?

Trusted Contributor

She always looks quite lovely !

Respected Contributor

There's one in every bunch. 

Super Contributor

Yes, I agree she looks great.  She works out and it shows.  Good for her.