Honored Contributor

Re: Camilla At Charity Reception

I think maybe Camilla is giving that horse a firm rub on the nose or upper lip--because they'll often open their mouth and stick their tongue out when you do that.  You can sort of wiggle their lip below their nose. 

Hard to explain I see. . . LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I am not the least fond of Camilla.  I loved Di and can't stand what she did to that pure heart.

Diana called her the rottweiler...she ruined her marriage..and Di was so beautiful..and young...I'll never understand what he saw in her...! Its hard to see her in all their family pictures...I'm sure its hard on Diana's family as well! Woman Sad

HE ruined the marriage. HE was married to Diana. HE had taken vows of fidelity and honor.  

Diana took the same vows, and was also unfaithful. Imperfect people, just like the rest of us.

I never followed the Royals. I don't know who cheated on whom first. 

My point is the people who took vows of fidelity and broke them broke up a marriage, not the "other person."  I hate hearing about the "other man" or "other woman" who broke up a marriage.  The "other" might be slimy, despicable, whatever, but, they are not responsible for the breaking of a marriage. That's on the spouse(s) that cheated. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

Camilla is not known for her fashion sense.   I think that she looks fine and like any other woman of her age that you would find out and about.  While many people do not like her because of Diana, Charles has always seen something special in her and probably would have married her instead of Diana except for the royal traditions.

I think Camilla is usually well dressed.  She dresses age appropriate and event appropriate.  She still has a nice figure. I thought her wedding ensemble when she married Prince Charles was lovely.

Princess Diana was not a fashion plate from day 1.  I thought her wedding dress was awful.  It wrinkled terribly and her hair looked unkempt.  It was years before she became a style icon.

Image result for camilla's wedding pictures from her first wedding.

Camilla is almost always blamed for the failure of Charles' and Diana's marriage.  Charles always carried a torch for Camilla.  If you want to blame one person, blame Charles.  You need only watch the pre-wedding interview with Charles and Diana, when Charles makes a comment about being in love....whatever that is. Marrying Diana was part of his "job."  That marriage was doomed before it began.

When someone dies young,  they are frozen in time. People still see Diana as she was the night she died.  Look at how her sisters and brother have aged.  I think they look "old" for their chronological ages.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Camilla's dress, but agree with the comments about the shoes and hair.

Not a Camilla fan nor a Dianna fan here.  Nor a fan of Charles's either. I think they all three have/had their flaws and all carry some blame for the failed marriage.

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I am not the least fond of Camilla.  I loved Di and can't stand what she did to that pure heart.

Camille is twice the woman Di was!!...& not as adulterers  as Diana was...read the history books..she was no angel ..I’m English by the way!...

Honored Contributor

I always felt sorry for the way Margaret was treated.......   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Diana called her the rottweiler...she ruined her marriage..and Di was so beautiful..and young...I'll never understand what he saw in her...! Its hard to see her in all their family pictures...I'm sure its hard on Diana's family as well! Woman Sad

HE ruined the marriage. HE was married to Diana. HE had taken vows of fidelity and honor.  

Oh Please!!..come of you high horses....Why don’t you get your facts right...They both did wrong..it was doomed from the beginning...she was mentally unstable & made his life a miserable...I am English & was brought up around this!..

Honored Contributor

I think the shoes are supposed to be in the nude family but they just photograph darker because the camera is so close.  She usually wears white or off white, it's nice to see her in a print.  She's grown woman who doesn't dress for the camera and interested in being a cover girl.  She never has been.  That's not who she is.  She dresses to please herself and her husband.  I rarely wear prints myself, I would never wear the dress the lady behind her is wearing but I can see myself stepping out of my comfort zone and wearing Camilla's print.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure more than a few of us have endured a "bad" marriage.   Nobody really knows what went wrong except the two individuals involved.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Seriously?  That pure heart had a string tawdry affairs when she was married to Charles and died because she was running around Paris with a good for nothing  drunken playboy.  Diana was no "pure heart".  She was human; just like everyone else in the world.  She made her own mistakes in life.