Respected Contributor

The 53rd Annual Country Music Association Awards aired Wednesday night.

For her 12th year in a year, Carrie Underwood returns to co-host the awards, alongside country music icons Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire.

Icons: Carrie Underwood, Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire arrived at the 53rd Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee

Carrie, Dolly and Reba posed together on the carpet before heading inside the arena

So talented: Dolly highlighted her incredible figure in a fitted white, cream and brown patterned gown that featured crystals and patchwork-style patterning all over

Respected Contributor

Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher

Grinning ear to ear: Carrie posed next to her husband of nine years NHL star Mike Fisher, 39

What a goddess: The mother of two sported statement jeweled earrings with her long blonde tresses loose with a deep part, opting for soft waves

All about the details: She painted her pout a nude hue with bronze colored eye shadow on her lids beneath defined brows

Respected Contributor

Dolly Parton

The I Will Always Love You artist's gown had unique crystal embellished sheer glove-like sleeves

Reba McEntire

The Consider Me Gown singer wore diamond studded earrings with large statement rings

Respected Contributor

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban

Lovebirds: The We Were artist, 52, donned an all black ensemble while the actress, also 52, glittered in a dark crimson hued sequin gown that featured feathered floral embellishments

She carried chainlink red handbag with matching heels

Respected Contributor

Miranda Lambert and husband Brendan McLoughlin

Glittering: Miranda Lambert stood out in her neon pink crystal covered gown with clear heels as she posed alongside her handsome husband Brendan Mcloughlin

The Tin Man songstress flaunted her cleavage and her legs in the eye-catching look

Respected Contributor

Maren Morris and husband Ryan Hurd

Mom-to-be: Maren Morris, who announced her pregnancy on October 22 on her Instagram page, wowed in a pale blue skirt with a matching top as posed next to her husband Ryan Hurd

Kelsea Ballerini and husband Morgan Evans

Kelsea Ballerini flaunted her flat stomach and her toned legs in a embroidered and crystal covered crop top with a matching skirt as she posed with her husband Morgan Evans

Jessie James Decker and husband Eric Decker

Jessie James Decker flaunted her cleavage in a silky black dress as she posed with her handsome husband, former football player Eric Decker

Respected Contributor

Halsey

Halsey, who hit the stage at the CMA awards with Lady Antebellum, looked beautiful an off-the-shoulder gown

Pink and Sheryl Crow

Beaming: Pink, who was born Alecia Moore, posed alongside fellow singer Sheryl Crow

Kacey Musgraves and Gigi Hadid

Pals: Kacey Musgraves posed on the red carpet with her friend model Gigi Hadid

Respected Contributor

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon, who was raised in Nashville, Tennessee, flashed her legs in a one-shoulder black sequin gown

Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks

Good times: Garth Brooks, 57, and wife Trisha Yearwood, 55, pictured on the red carpet at the awards show

Kristin Chenoweth and Josh Bryant

Kristin Chenoweth and Josh Bryant

Respected Contributor

Lady Antebellum

Stars: Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley, and Dave Haywood of Lady Antebellum coordinated

Hannah Brown and DWTS partner Alan Bersten

Princess vibes: Former Bachelorette star Hannah Brown wowed in a white patterned gown while posing with her DWTS partner Alan Bersten

Tanya Tucker

Image result for tanya tucker cma awards 2019

Crystal Gayle

Image result for 2019 cma awards crystal gayle

Esteemed Contributor

Fashion is subjective, so people will either like a dress or not. I did not see a lot hits here, in fact most are awful. I do think Dolly Parton looked great, while I didn't love the dress she looks amazing. Pink looked terrible, I do not like her dress and hat at all. Oddly, I like Nicole Kidman's dress I think she looked really pretty.