Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I am not a country music fan, but I think the best dressed here goes to Hannah Brown.

I also like Halsey's dress.

Dolly is always fab no matter what she's wearing.

@QueenDanceALot gee what a surprise! You picked the same two that I liked! LOL I'm guessing the only reason you didn't pick the third one is because nobody posted a picture of her so here it is. Danielle Bradbery

danielle-bradbery-attends-the-53rd-annual-cma-awards-at-the-news-photo-1573693320.jpg

@Andreatoo 

You're right, I would have picked her too.  Very nice!!

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Cystal Gayle's hair is down to her knees.

Looks like Hannah Brown's dress could also be a wedding 

gown.Pretty, guess we'll see a recap on Monday on DWTS.

Gigi looks good, but Trisha Yearwood in animal print, No!

@threecees Loved HB's skirt, but the top is the same shape as a short sleeved tee.

Honored Contributor

Love Reba's black dress.  Also the stunning red dress posted and worn by someone.

And I actually like Hanna's dress........ covered-up style, yet very beautiful, unique twinkling fabric.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor
p.s. I also like Laura Spencer's red dress, too.
'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Cystal Gayle's hair is down to her knees.

Looks like Hannah Brown's dress could also be a wedding 

gown.Pretty, guess we'll see a recap on Monday on DWTS.

Gigi looks good, but Trisha Yearwood in animal print, No!

@threecees Loved HB's skirt, but the top is the same shape as a short sleeved tee.

I like the shape of the top -- cap sleeves and slight mock neck.

Honored Contributor

Crystal Gayle - That stringy hair past her knees needs to go.  Can't believe she's still doing this look after all these years.  Why?

Trisha Yearwood - The animal print dress does her no favors.  She looks as big as a house.

Jessie James Decker - I thought she was standing on her tippy-toes until I realized her high heeled shoes have a heel that high.