Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Miranda Lambert is my favorite in this group. She looks terrific! So happy to see her happy with her gorgeous new husband.

I agree!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I am not a country music fan, but I think the best dressed here goes to Hannah Brown.

I also like Halsey's dress.

Dolly is always fab no matter what she's wearing.

Honored Contributor

Reba should win the #1 award for most gawwwwwjus dress!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Not naming names, but some of these women should go back to wearing nylons.  Some pretty scrawny legs and feet there.  

My mama raised me right.  I never left home without nylons!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I am not a country music fan, but I think the best dressed here goes to Hannah Brown.

I also like Halsey's dress.

Dolly is always fab no matter what she's wearing.

@QueenDanceALot gee what a surprise! You picked the same two that I liked! LOL I'm guessing the only reason you didn't pick the third one is because nobody posted a picture of her so here it is. Danielle Bradbery

danielle-bradbery-attends-the-53rd-annual-cma-awards-at-the-news-photo-1573693320.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

The 53rd Annual Country Music Association Awards aired Wednesday night.

For her 12th year in a year, Carrie Underwood returns to co-host the awards, alongside country music icons Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire.

Icons: Carrie Underwood, Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire arrived at the 53rd Annual CMA Awards at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee

Carrie, Dolly and Reba posed together on the carpet before heading inside the arena

So talented: Dolly highlighted her incredible figure in a fitted white, cream and brown patterned gown that featured crystals and patchwork-style patterning all over

Out of all the pictures, I like Dolly, Reba, and Carrie; the rest, not so much.

Super Contributor

Not a fan of most of the outfits except for Kelsea Ballerini's dress, very unique and pretty and love her hair and Dolly are always classy.  Not a fan of Carrie's dress, hate the dresses with the sheer leg look

Honored Contributor

Some of these women's lips are starting to look like a Real Housewives of the Grand Ole Opry.  

Respected Contributor
Hannah Brown's dress was over the top. Way over the top, just like she is. It looked like one of those dolls-atop-a-roll-of-toilet-paper dresses. Didn't like Carrie Underwood's, either, but I thought Dolly and Reba looked nice. Danielle Bradbery's red dress was beautiful.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

Cystal Gayle's hair is down to her knees.

Looks like Hannah Brown's dress could also be a wedding 

gown.Pretty, guess we'll see a recap on Monday on DWTS.

Gigi looks good, but Trisha Yearwood in animal print, No!