Honored Contributor

TALBOTS 50% OFF ONE ITEM FOR PREMIERS

Got in the mail two cards, one for 50% off one item and one for 30% off the rest of my purchase Nov 14&15. Looks like it is for Premier cardholders only and we must purchase using the Premier card.
Honored Contributor

Re: TALBOTS 50% OFF ONE ITEM FOR PREMIERS

[ Edited ]

i am a CLASSIC member and got the same offers.

my  cards came yesterday.

they do not say you have to use a talbots card to purchase.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Mine both state "When you use your Premier Talbots credit card."
Honored Contributor

And the pamphlet they came in states the offers are "Exclusively for Premier Members."

Forgot also we get 3x points.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
And the pamphlet they came in states the offers are "Exclusively for Premier Members."

Forgot also we get 3x points.

my offers state that they are "exclusively for you!"

yes, classic members also get 3X the points.

mine also states that if you use a talbots premier card you get 3.75 points (fine print at the bottom of the pamphlet.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I can't wait till Thursday. Last year I tried to buy something on the first day ,and it sold out so fast ,my order was cancelled, and I ordered first thing, that day

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!!! I have some lounge wear on my wishlist that isn't included in this current sale. Hope I can use the code more than once like I do the $20 certificates.
Honored Contributor

Whoohooo  Just received an email about this with the code # for the 50% and 30% off everything else, which means I can print it out and use it multiple times.  50% off --- whoohoo!

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I can't wait till Thursday. Last year I tried to buy something on the first day ,and it sold out so fast ,my order was cancelled, and I ordered first thing, that day

@cherry Cherry, What do yo have in mind to buy? Also, what if you start your buying right after midnight as that will be Thursday?  Then you would have a better chance of getting what you want.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153  I am thinking about a black watch plaid pant suit..I want to be able to see what the inseam is on the pants...Of course, I might see something I like better ,once I can see what they are offering