Honored Contributor

Good grief, I swore to myself no more cold weather clothing, however I made the mistake of checking out Macy's  website and ended up with black jeans, and a black sweater. If that weren't enough, I checked out the prime time specials and succumbed to the D&Co. French terry top in red. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of all my purchases, but I'm kind of disappointed that I'm so weak. Oh ,well, nothing was full price, so there's that. 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Good grief, I swore to myself no more cold weather clothing, however I made the mistake of checking out Macy's  website and ended up with black jeans, and a black sweater. If that weren't enough, I checked out the prime time specials and succumbed to the D&Co. French terry top in red. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of all my purchases, but I'm kind of disappointed that I'm so weak. Oh ,well, nothing was full price, so there's that. 😻

@QVCkitty1   It's okay.  Resolutions were made to be broken and a bargain is a bargain and if it looks good and you just can't live without and it's on sale .... who am I to judge.  I would do it too.

Honored Contributor

I've found if I look for new clothes, I'll find them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1   It's okay.  Resolutions were made to be broken and a bargain is a bargain and if it looks good and you just can't live without and it's on sale .... who am I to judge.  I would do it too.

@Nonametoday , You are right of course, what is it with  most women and clothes ! 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've found if I look for new clothes, I'll find them.

Absolutely !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   I did that with Macy's last year and was so pleased with the quality and wonderful prices so just enjoy--besides who doesn't need another pair of black jeans and a black sweater?

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@QVCkitty1   I did that with Macy's last year and was so pleased with the quality and wonderful prices so just enjoy--besides who doesn't need another pair of black jeans and a black sweater?

@aroc3435 , you are so right !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

nothing weak about the comfort of warmth. enjoy, guilt free!!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   that's exactly how it goes Woman Happy 

When you don't need something or when you don't have the money for something, there it is.

When you have money to burn or are on the hunt for something, you can't find it.

Don't beat yourself up, you found some items that will get use and you didn't pay full price for any of them. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Well, it is only February.  There's a heck of lot of cold and cool weather ahead of us.  You will get alot of wear out of those things.