Honored Contributor

Katie Holmes' casual "running around town" look

I think this is a nice casual look on Katie.  Does anyone like it?

The article only stated the purse was by Mertier London and glasses by Le Specs Lux.  I think she looks good.

Katie Holmes

Honored Contributor

Re: Katie Holmes' casual "running around town" look

Yes!  She looks cute, comfy and pulled together. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of the ripped/torn jeans look w/raw hems to boot, but I guess it does give off a kind of cool vibe to those jeans she is wearing.  I do like the outfit, some things like the bag, I'm not wild about, but all in all, I do like her overall look.  She's young and pretty enough to pull it off. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the look for a Saturday running to Trader Joe's vibe.

I am curious how much money celebs make "pretending" the clothing/accessories belong to them, when truthfully the items would never be found in their personal closets.🤔

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I think this is a nice casual look on Katie.  Does anyone like it?

The article only stated the purse was by Mertier London and glasses by Le Specs Lux.  I think she looks good.

Katie Holmes

@San Antonio Gal   This looks similar to my "running errands" look.  I trade out the long coat for a blazer or shorter jacket. I've always liked her style.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I am curious how much money celebs make "pretending" the clothing/accessories belong to them, when truthfully the items would never be found in their personal closets.🤔

@magicmoodz   I think outfits/everyday clothing like this are theirs. The awards gowns, personal appearance fancy dresses, maybe those are on loan. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@magicmoodz   I think outfits/everyday clothing like this are theirs. The awards gowns, personal appearance fancy dresses, maybe those are on loan. 

@Shanus  I have to disagree. All these seemingly candid photos of celebs walking down the street are accompanied by brand names of exactly what they are wearing. In my opinion they are nothing more than advertisements to entice us to buy (and they do).

Honored Contributor

This is something I would wear.

Honored Contributor

I like this a lot.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus  I have to disagree. All these seemingly candid photos of celebs walking down the street are accompanied by brand names of exactly what they are wearing. In my opinion they are nothing more than advertisements to entice us to buy (and they do).

@magicmoodz   It doesn't influence my style or buying habits. If she's carrying a recognizable bag brand, of course it would be mentioned in the article...probably wearing Jamie Fox's sunglasses, too...if hadn't broken up yet. I'm not running out today to purchase those either.