Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

@Roni18 wrote:

I have that wrap in the blue and red plaid and it is really cute.  Well, I made my resolution not to spend only for about 2 weeks.  Saw that great sale on HSN and had to order a few items.  I ordered 3 items from Slinky and another set of the Iman 2 for 1 wraps.  Those are packaged nicely and make good gifts.  I gave a few for birthday gifts before Christmas. 

@Roni18 -

I really like the blue one. I'm not good at wearing things like that so I have told myself I can get it if it drops in price a bit more. I'm currently working on convincing myself that I'd wear it to movies, etc.

This clearance round has been hard to resist. I am fine with HSN waiting a while before having another! lol 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Margaritaville Watercolor Stripe Tank Top - Mauve Stripe - Originally $29.90, paid $14.95 - and then got $7.95 back when the price dropped!

Margaritaville Watercolor Stripe Tank Top

I'm wearing this tank top today - had no idea when I ordered it but the color is a perfect match for a magenta button down blouse I have. They look great together!

- The last clearance things I ordered have been sitting at the post office since 1/16 so I am hoping they will be delivered today. Tracking doesn't say out for delivery yet.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom How did the Guiliana boyfriend jeans work for you? If you have received them. I got mine today, quick try on they seem good. I just hope the stretch-out-bag-sag factor isn't off the charts or they're going back. I like boyfriend jeans to be loose, but I hate having to pull them up constantly too.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

I recd email notification for 3 Giuliana shows tmrw/jan 19. Clearance shows.

Show items are posted, but I think they will still adjust the pricing for the jeans. Last visit I picked up the skinny jeans at a special show price, then the price went back up the next day.

Some good pricing for tops and recent new items.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My goodies arrived! And, lesson learned; I should only buy clearance items! lol Three orders with 4-5 items each) in a row of clearance clothes and they are all pretty perfect. One non-clearance item in the last bunch and it is a disaster. Going back. 

The Antthony TS top and vest set is going back. Everything is wrong with mine. It arrived neatly folded in a bag but it is covered in wrinkles. This fabric should not wrinkle.

- I just looked and there is one review already - person said hers was very wrinkled & she could not get the wrinkles out. I hope not too many of us have that experience. It is hard on everyone!

I am very careful to check both sizing and garment measurements before ordering anything so this should have fit but it is too big. All over. 

Antthony "The Multiplier" 2-piece Vest and Tunic Knit Set

Antthony "The Multiplier" 2-piece Vest and Tunic Set

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I shared the bad...here comes the fun! Woman Very Happy

Everything fits but I haven't tried any of this on with a whole outfit yet. I think I'll get a lot of use out of all these pieces. Love the free shipping they have on clearance sales. We should all add up what we saved on shipping! 

Tony Little Cheeks® Exercise Sandals with Adjustable Strap - Blue

I put these on as soon as I took them out of the box. I had a pair a long time ago & loved  them. I am happy to say these feel great on my feet, too. They are roomy but not too big. I will use them mostly as house shoes & then for occasional running errands during rainy season. I'm thinking of ordering the brown pair below, too. I'll wait a few days to be sure. They are still $14.97 (originally $39.95) with free shipping.

Tony Little Cheeks® Exercise Sandals 

Tony Little Cheeks® Exercise Sandals

N Natori Chenille Kimono Topper - Bone

I got the black one a couple weeks ago & liked it so much I could not resist getting the bone one. I think they will be nice all year for work to survive the unpredictable office temps without being too wintery like a heavy sweater might be. Originally $109.90, I paid $29.95.  

N Natori Chenille Kimono Topper

IMAN Global Chic Runway Glam Classic Button Down Solid Top - Black

I got this shirt in Midnight Blue and decided I should get the black, too. It is made of I00% lyocell & I lovOriginally $69.95, I paid $19.95.

IMAN Global Chic Runway Glam Button Down Solid Top

Antthony "Looking Stylish and Feeling Sensational" Knit Vest - Mocha

I am posting the purple so you can see the details on the back of the vest as well as the front. This vest has a little bit of a flare but not too much. I had my fingers crossed on that; I don't want tons of excess fabric. The mocha color is nice. I think it may look good with pastel tops - peach, lavender, turquoise, etc. Originally $29.90, I paid $19.95.

Antthony "Looking Stylish and Feeling Sensational" Vest

Antthony "Looking Stylish and Feeling Sensational" Vest

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@emmysmom How did the Guiliana boyfriend jeans work for you? If you have received them. I got mine today, quick try on they seem good. I just hope the stretch-out-bag-sag factor isn't off the charts or they're going back. I like boyfriend jeans to be loose, but I hate having to pull them up constantly too.

I sent them back. I asked for free return..they were very cute..But, several of the flowers were coming off!  Mine were baggy..probably should have sized down!.I'm used to skinny jeans and leggings..I was so hoping these would work! I hope they do for you!!! Sounds like yours will be fine. I did order her gf jeans today, in the gray..they're $19.95 on 2 flex! They're supposed to be a tighter fit..really wanting to try her soft denim..they got good reviews! I'll let u know, fingers crossed! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Vince Camuto Parka Suede Slouch BootI got both of these items today and LOVE them both!!  The vest is just adorable and the boots are winners and a steal at $39.95!  Love HSN clearance  A by Adrienne Landau "Trolls" Faux Fur Hooded Vest

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I recd email notification for 3 Giuliana shows tmrw/jan 19. Clearance shows.

Show items are posted, but I think they will still adjust the pricing for the jeans. Last visit I picked up the skinny jeans at a special show price, then the price went back up the next day.

Some good pricing for tops and recent new items.

Thanks, I WILL be watching..ordered some of her gf jeans today..maybe some of the other things I like will be marked down further..SOMEONE make me STOP!! lol

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom Mine didn't have any flowers so maybe they're not the same pants. Good luck with the girlfriend jeans.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"