Esteemed Contributor

I have never purchased clothing from HSN but that black flower multi screamed my name.  For 40 bucks you get the top and the skinny pant to go with it.  Nice deal.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, the tops are very pretty and the price is really good for the set.

I find that HSN clothing tends to run big, just FYI.

Esteemed Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

Yes, the tops are very pretty and the price is really good for the set.

I find that HSN clothing tends to run big, just FYI.

@sandraskates I hope I ordered my right size because I hate pants that are skin tight and shirts that are skin tight.  I like a little room.  I wonder if I should order a medium now.  I've never purchased this brand of clothes before.  Do you think I should size down?  

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't size down. I normally wear a med to large on top, small on bottom, so I purchased medium in a previous purchase. I'm big busted that's why I have to get large at times. Well, the pants are a bit big, and the top snug in the bust. I was a bit skinnier then so the bust seemed ok, therefore I didn't return it. I would say it's true to size. 

Unfortunately i cant buy "sets".  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I wouldn't size down. I normally wear a med to large on top, small on bottom, so I purchased medium in a previous purchase. I'm big busted that's why I have to get large at times. Well, the pants are a bit big, and the top snug in the bust. I was a bit skinnier then so the bust seemed ok, therefore I didn't return it. I would say it's true to size. 

@Reba055 Hi Reba.  Thanks for the response.  I think I'm going to keep my size.  I know the top will fit me, just not sure about the pants.  I don't order a lot of clothes online because I like to try on clothes before I purchase.  I guess if it's too large or too small I'll return it.  I'm not going to size down.  Thanks again.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

@Reba055 Hi Reba.  Thanks for the response.  I think I'm going to keep my size.  I know the top will fit me, just not sure about the pants.  I don't order a lot of clothes online because I like to try on clothes before I purchase.  I guess if it's too large or too small I'll return it.  I'm not going to size down.  Thanks again.  

@BlingQueen022  I know. I've found my sizes at HSN thank goodness. Most of them fit true to size or they have a "designer" size chart. My problem is wide shoulders and big bust, but skinnier everywhere else, lol. So med vs large in tops is always a challenge. Also, if you look at "details" at HSN it will give you how much room in inches the fit is designed for.  I've used that before to decide. 

I hate that I can't get any sets. I thought the pants would be ok since the top was longer, but they still felt weird (too baggy). I did wear it several times and got many compliments. I've gained a little too much weight around my upper back, ugh, if you know what I mean. Not many people are as mismatched top and bottom as I am!  I hope you enjoy it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I know. I've found my sizes at HSN thank goodness. Most of them fit true to size or they have a "designer" size chart. My problem is wide shoulders and big bust, but skinnier everywhere else, lol. So med vs large in tops is always a challenge. Also, if you look at "details" at HSN it will give you how much room in inches the fit is designed for.  I've used that before to decide. 

I hate that I can't get any sets. I thought the pants would be ok since the top was longer, but they still felt weird (too baggy). I did wear it several times and got many compliments. I've gained a little too much weight around my upper back, ugh, if you know what I mean. Not many people are as mismatched top and bottom as I am!  I hope you enjoy it. 

@Reba055 I'm sure you look fabulous in your clothes Reba.  Believe me, we all have lumps and bumps somewhere.  I wouldn't have known about this if I wasn't up in misery right now from a muscle relaxer that gave me a rash all over my body.  Ugh!  I'm in total itch misery right now, lol  This was a little pick me up.  I just ordered the Navy and white print that the host is wearing.  i got free shipping on both items now.  I had to turn off the website before I order a third one.  Now to sit on my hands so I won't scratch.  

Honored Contributor

I like the set and I love Slinky--fits true to size--and the price is great BUT no pockets in the pants is a deal breaker for me.  Pockets are a must.

Honored Contributor
Reminds me of SG Liquid knit. No Thanks.
Honored Contributor

It's a definite pass for me. It's to busy for me.