Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

@winamac1

If I recall correctly you are narrow through the hips?

I'm an hourglass.

Keep in mind on the 4 the rise is a smidge lower..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

If I recall correctly you are narrow through the hips?

I'm an hourglass.

Keep in mind on the 4 the rise is a smidge lower..

Ok Thanks!  I am narrow thru the hips!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought them in a size 4. I usually take a 6 but I think we will be fine

LOL  We are all so different.  I thought the waist ran a bit small in these so I may get another pair and size up!

Well, then its a good thing I got an 8..they may shrink too! I really think her things are forgiving..I think either way we'll be fine..I'd rather have a little room too..lol! Still waiting for the mailman...!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought them in a size 4. I usually take a 6 but I think we will be fine

LOL  We are all so different.  I thought the waist ran a bit small in these so I may get another pair and size up!

Well, then its a good thing I got an 8..they may shrink too! I really think her things are forgiving..I think either way we'll be fine..I'd rather have a little room too..lol! Still waiting for the mailman...!

I ordered a 0, and they fit in the hips/legs.  They are a bit small in the waist.  I sent them back.  I need to decide if a 2 will be better,  but then they are going to probably be baggy in the legs, lol, and hips.  not sure what to do....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom

Great minds think alike!

I'm wearing them now with a pink Kirkwood peplum!

I'm actually glad the 6's were sold out because the fit of the 4 is perfect!

the major difference between 4 and 6 is a full inch on the hips but everywhere else it was minimal...

Fabulous! I just took a peek at HSN..they have 2 other colors right now, same jean and price! I just ordered the green!  https://www.hsn.com/products/g-by-giuliana-luxe-stretch-denim-boyfriend-jean/8116146 I ordered an 8..thats the size I wear in her other pants (gabardine)..guess I could dry them if I need some shrinkage! You are a tiny little girl... lucky one! I wear a 6/8 now! If you get the green or red, please lmk, isn't this fun??  Take a look and lmk what you think..I wanted the green initially, they're frayed..(so you might want to watch the video)..so happy its back in stock!  xoxo

OK,I finally got them and they fit great!!..I could have gone down a size..but they're fine. I went back and ordered another pair, this time its the girlfriend jeans..$29.95..in the light blue..been wanting those for a while..looks like they got more in stock, they have several sizes now!

https://www.hsn.com/products/g-by-giuliana-luxe-stretch-denim-girlfriend-jean/7952724#template-produ...

PLEASE make me stop..ok, I'm done now! :-)

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Don't forget they're bf jeans; they should be more relaxed.

On mine the waist and hips fit nicely with some release through the legs...

Honored Contributor

HSN is having a fashion clearence sale again today. 2/1/17 Only $3.00 S&H and if you spend $75. you get FREE shipping.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

HSN is having a fashion clearence sale again today. 2/1/17 Only $3.00 S&H and if you spend $75. you get FREE shipping.

@JaneMarple 

Hard to resist! 

I just received a 2-pack of Slinky tops on clearance. I haven't had a chance to try them on yet but I think they will fit. I like them for layering.

I'll probably look around but I will be surprised if I find more to buy at this time. 

I got over $10 back today on something I bought a couple weeks ago - the price went down!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered three pairs of the G by Giuliana gabardine pants: black, blue and Victorian red. The pants are only $10! I want to wear the red ones for V-Day with a black top and black Marc Fisher shootie. I also ordered the Serena marled knit top in black. I already have it in blue, and now it's on sale. 😊 Love HSN's clearance prices!