Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone like Cuddle Duds?

I love Cuddl Duds, especially the leggings and joggers - and the pj's that I wear for loungewear in the morning. I'm not so impressed with their tops and jackets, but I wouldn't be without the bottom pieces.

Honored Contributor

From what I've experienced, I DISLIKE the brand a lot.  The fabrics feel cheap, pill and the stripes/plaid aren't matched so they're cheaply made.  Their hour-long show seem to go on forever....the merchandise is boring.  Will those sloppy, drape-front jackets ever go away?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

NO.  Too sloppy, too  I don't know-the pieces look like pajamas people wear in Wal   mart.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple Cuddl Duds pieces, and a couple dupes of CD.  Have purchased all at Kohl's (@AmericanBulldogMom) for warm, comfy garments to wear around the house in cold weather.  I love them.  Some wash well, some don't.  But I'm not wearing them out to any dress-up affairs, so it doesn't matter. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Have a few pieces/sets, and love them!  But would never wear outside of the house - these are loungewear pieces only, on cold days when I work from home. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have found the material to be cheap & pills a lot. After a few washings I can no longer wear them out.

Honored Contributor

I like Cuddl Duds and Anybody for lounging around the house in cold weather.  They are warm & cozy yet I'm dressed and not wearing pjs.  For the most part I won't wear them out though.

Honored Contributor

The only items I have are their pjs - 2 for winter, 2 for summer. I really don't care for much of anything else in the brand. Brand called Anybody is the same. Both brands look pretty much the same to me -  too casual, too sloppy, too oversized.

Honored Contributor

Yes

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@itsmagic @ALRATIBA @MalteseMomma @AmericanBulldogMom @SilleeMee 

Thanks for your comments.

@fluffysmom, what am I?  Invisible?  I was the first one to answer.  Woman LOLWoman LOL J/K