Regular Contributor

Another Susan Graver Today's Special Value...

No offense to all Susan Graver fans out there, but with all the cool products in the world

these days do we really need one more Susan Graver TSV????  I'm starting to think I'm watching the Susan Graver channel.😳

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another Susan Graver Today's Special Value...

Yep. Another one. I still purchase some of her things, but rarely. Looks like you need to size up in this vest. 

Regular Contributor

If I was a Susan Graver fan I would be the happiest person in the world!

Respected Contributor

I would have thought they'd have one of the Irish items as a TSV.  Isn't it Rose of Tralee celebration today?

Regular Contributor

One would have hoped they would have had an Irish item for today's TSV.  Irish celebration day - Maybe Susan Graver's Irish?? I doubt it.  Lol!

Esteemed Contributor

In the Insider this vest was on two easy pays. I am glad I waited to see it. It is really very unappealing. It looks better in the pictures that is why I wait to see it on TV. This would have been an item I would have returned.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch many of her shows any more.  Does she own any other jeans than those skinny knee with bottom wide leg that drag on the floor?  She wears them alot on her shows as if she is promoting them.  Several of us have asked if they were hers and if so where can they be purchased.  I found a similar style at the mall and having tried them on I am now not sure if they work for my body type.  I had several pair in my younger skinny  years, loved and wore them to death.  I have not seen anything like them on a plus model.  Her plus models are 5'9"+ so even when same size it is hard to imagine on my 5'4".    Guess I will have to wait and see.  The bottoms won't tuck in my winter boots shortly.  I agree it is the SG channel.  Usual confusion on tonight's show.  Hard to get info so time to turn it off.  Her vests I have are seldom worn as they are boxy and very light weight.  I wear for warmth and not just looks.

Trusted Contributor

Susan is wearing flared leg jeans whch are too long and d...

[ Edited ]

Susan is wearing flared leg jeans whch are too long and draging on the floor.  The only thing I bought from her line was a couple of Premier Knit  tops.  Seems like she stopped making Premier Knit which means I stopped buying.  Do not like any of her other fabrications.  Other than replacing a cosmetic when mine is running out or grabbing a pain of Vionic sandals from time to time, I have pretty much stopped buying from Q.  

Respected Contributor

If I'm going to purchase a vest like that, it's going to be for warmth and I would tend to go with Eastern Mountain Sports for a vest like this. 

On a side note, I miss Jane kicking of Rose of Tralee.  Poor Jane Smiley Sad 

Trusted Contributor

@Gram W,

My husband walked into the room at midnight and saw those jeans she's wearing....he's still laughing, :-[