Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Susan Graver Today's Special Value...

I don't usually buy her clothes...I am more of a D&co person....but I am taking a chance on the vest...

Regular Contributor

Men are the best aren't they!  Hehhhhh!!!

Trusted Contributor

@sparklestar, I bought a quilted Sporto vest from HSN last year -- one of my best purchases ever! 

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames.  I guess your husband must be to young to remember the years when even the men wore pants like that.  They were the in thing for rock stars so of course we young ladies wanted them too.     ;-)

Respected Contributor

@10000Nicknames Sporto is another good brand.  I love their rain boots.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames.  I bought Sporto vests also.  One has a faux trim hood, one does not.  They have been washed several times and look good as new.   So warm over a heavy sweater but not cumbersome when driving.  I gifted a hooded one also last Christmas.  Love Sporto boots also.

Regular Contributor

I'll say one thing about Susan Graver, the woman's got energy!  

Trusted Contributor

Although I will not likely purchase the vest, I like the olive color.  I wish someone in the hierarchy of power within the organization would try an experiment and allow Susan to present her clothing without a host.  I wonder if her manner would change or remain the same?  Just a thought I had while listening to the overlapping commentary.

Regular Contributor

@Zernia Rose I believe the hosts as well would like that Idea.

Trusted Contributor

Some time ago the host had an audio problem and stepped aside briefly leaving SG to carry the show for a very few minutes.  Not good.  She got flustered and stayed on a single piece styling and forgot to give us the colors.  She gets so tied up I think the hosts have to try and keep her on course.  We need to see the front, back and all colors before she starts styling and working with the models.  She knows she is wrong.  She will apologize but says she gets excited.  To much coffee????