Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Susan Graver Today's Special Value...

I have lots of vests and none that price.  Mine were never that expensive.  I peeked to see what the special was and I have no need for it.  I cannot imagine why that was picked for the Special with so many better choices in her line.  

Respected Contributor

I missed the show tonight, but someone posted on FB how wound up she was tonight. I checked all the videos from the show, (as I was interested in a couple). I thought she was actually more subdued than normal. Did they edit the video's, or cut it off?? 

Esteemed Contributor

Do people really think that flared or a wide bootcut jeans worn with a really high heel make you look taller? It only emphasizes how short you are compared to women who really are tall like the models.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, after Denim & Co., Clarks, Vionic, Dooney and Philosophy, it's Susan's turn.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wish she would have a few more nice sweaters....not a fan of all the liquid knit...

New Contributor

I really don't see the value in the vest. Our local department stores carry very similar vests at a better price point plus usually have a coupon or discount event and there's no shipping and handling fees. I think this TSV is neither special or a good value... at least for me.

Honored Contributor

@Zefra  I totally agree - she has one once a month as does IM, Dyson, beds, vionic, J Maran, It just to name a few.

It's all because there is no variety of anything on qvc anymore like it used to be years gone by.  So sad because every day there's a tsv, the vendor is on tv every other hour, rams it down our throat. 

So sad, SO boring.

Regular Contributor

I agree, so very very very boring😳

Esteemed Contributor

When I retired I gave all her clothing away. I wondered why I even bought it. I know several items that I bought I never wore. I do not watch her or QVC much anymore. They are so repetitive that you know it will be at least 10 hours or more of the TSV. I think her clothing is not very fashionable and she seems to create the same designs but adds a few changes. HSN has so many choices and they keep adding more and more new vendors. Watching Susan all day would be like scratching your nails on a chalkbord. You would think with all the money she had made most of her clothing could be made in the USA.  Another thing that is frustrating about QVC is the way they treat their customers. If you get the insider, you get a preview of upcoming TSV's and offered easy pays. In the Insider it states that easy pay may not be offered on air. I guess this is their way of enticing customers to buy the TSV before it is presented. I thnk this is a poor business practice. I like to see what it looks like on air before I purchase because this way you do not have to return the item and incur those ridiculous charges. HSN does not operate this way and everyone has the same opportunity.

Contributor

No, she was off-the-wall last night, I've never seen anything like that