Respected Contributor

Re: A bra needs a rest

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

Remind me again why I am a proud member of the "ITTY BITTY Club?" 

whistling.gif

@Mz iMac:  IMO, You are Lucky!  

Trusted Contributor

This whole thread is so funny!!  I can't believe the things I hear from hosts sometimes.  This one I didn't hear, but oh my, it sounds like it was some conversation.

Just guessing, trying to sell bras, bras and more bras?

Honored Contributor

@3suwm5 wrote:

This whole thread is so funny!!  I can't believe the things I hear from hosts sometimes.  This one I didn't hear, but oh my, it sounds like it was some conversation.

Just guessing, trying to sell bras, bras and more bras?

Yeah .... I've never noticed any of my bras looking exhausted.   Needing a rest?   Really?

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Remind me again why I am a proud member of the "ITTY BITTY Club?" 

whistling.gif

Hey there, fellow IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) member!  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Re: A bra needs a rest

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:
I, for one, am not putting on a bra that has been worn during these 100+ degree days without it having been washed, can't help what my or your mother said, lol. Just can't do it. Same as jeans, they get washed after every day long wearing.

In a pinch, there's always Febreze fabric refresher... it actually works.  ;-)

Respected Contributor

I'm going to file "a bra needs a rest" along with "bras need to be replaced every 90 days" in my big dump file.  The sales hype sometimes borders on insanity.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I'm going to file "a bra needs a rest" along with "bras need to be replaced every 90 days" in my big dump file.  The sales hype sometimes borders on insanity.

@MomCat,

Don't forget to add into your file... "Replace in Eight"...for mattresses! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I remember the Wacoal rep on QVC says bras should be replaced every few months.  I'm going to pay HOW much and then dump a perfectly good bra???  I still have a Wacoal bra floating around here somewhere from QVC and they haven't been on  in years.  I keep a large stock (maybe 30) on hand, mostly customer returns of Breezies that I find on Ebay.  They have been pristine.  I also sweat in anything but cold weather and change frequently. 

Valued Contributor

A bra fitter told me that one should change your bra every day. If you have 3 bras, put them in rotation and wear each one 3 x before you wash them. Wash them in cold water and put in a lingerie bag and wash on delicate.

That's probably what was meant re: bras need a rest. Something about the elastic. I have 10 bras ( mostly Wacoal ) and rotate them.  

Honored Contributor

Mine don't even need a lunch hour.......