Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I rest my shoes, not my bras.

I never wear the same pair 2 days in a row.

Oh, yeah.   That was another of my mother's life lessons. 

Honored Contributor
I, for one, am not putting on a bra that has been worn during these 100+ degree days without it having been washed, can't help what my or your mother said, lol. Just can't do it. Same as jeans, they get washed after every day long wearing.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I hate bras period. I used to put them in the glove box in the car after I left home for school. I don't wear one unless I leave the house or company shows up. All I will wear is Rhonda's Ahh Bras.

Honored Contributor

A side note...

Back when I was in highschool I participated in track and field athletics. This was before the days of  "sports" bras. So me and my team mate would take ace bandages and wrap our girls up, nice and tight so they wouldn't move. Oh my, I remember I could hardly breathe after that....lol!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  lol I didn't see that show, but a few years ago, I heard another man say jeans just don't need to be washed.   Mine do.

Honored Contributor

Re: A bra needs a rest

[ Edited ]

Here's a link to the two guys who think jeans should never be washed (CEO of Levi Strauss and Tommy Hilfiger) and how you should care for them instead.  I don't care what they think - mine go in the wash!

Don't Wash Jeans

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Who knew?    If overnight is good enough for me - you'd think it would be good enough for a bra.............................

(per Jacque Gonzollis)   -spelling-

@fthunt

Seriously?    There must have been more to this .... needs to rest how long ....   and why?  

Or were they joking?    

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Here's a link to the two guys who think jeans should never be washed (CEO of Levi Strauss and Tommy Hilfiger) and how you should care for them instead.  I don't care what they think - mine go in the wash!

Don't Wash Jeans

@Venezia

I knew a guy who never washed his jeans .... he always had them dry cleaned!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - That guy would be way too high maintenance for me!  Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A bra needs a rest

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Remind me again why I am a proud member of the "ITTY BITTY Club?" 

whistling.gif

could have an implant.....

But then they wouldn't be "ITTY BITTY"!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett