Honored Contributor

Believe me....they need the rest, mine run a marathon every day!

Honored Contributor

I only wear a bra one day and then it gets washed in cold water / gentle and dried on low heat. Esp. since menopause I am too sweaty to wear something more than a day.

Honored Contributor

I'm really bad because I wash all my clothes before I wear them the first time.

And I mean all my clothes.

Our clothes (DH) are washed after every wearing.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of my bras are molded up underwire bras from Warners and Olga and I wear a 38D bra so I look for them on sale. In the summer when it's hot weather and I'm sweating, I can change my bra twice a day. When I wash them I use the cold water wash with the least amount of agitation as I have a front loader washing machine and I hang them up to dry as heat from a dryer will rot the latex/spandex in a bra and will wear it out quickly.

I also have some of the pullover exercise bras and the sizing is usually a 2X in the Rhonda Shear ones with removable pads or the Walmart George brand with removable pads that are about $12 each. I will wear one of these to bed but I take the pads out when I do. I will wear an exercise bra when I'm doing housework or gardening chores.

Respected Contributor

I always rotate my bras. Not new to this girl.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

For us D+ girls, I would say our bras get a good workout. 😆

I thought of something my dh said to me the other day. I asked him what kind of batteries did one of our radios take? He answered by saying, "Two double D's". Ha! Ha! We laughed about it and I told him he has a one track mind. Woman Very Happy

"Pure Michigan"