Esteemed Contributor

Who knew?    If overnight is good enough for me - you'd think it would be good enough for a bra.............................

(per Jacque Gonzollis)   -spelling-

Esteemed Contributor

For us D+ girls, I would say our bras get a good workout. 😆

Honored Contributor

I don't ever want my girls to venture south. Being a big-busted woman myself, I never go without a bra...I even sleep with one on. My bras never get a rest. Keep them busy 24-7!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Mine get a rest, I put a fresh one on each morning after my shower.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I'm going to put this advice into the same corner of my brain where I stored the suggestion that my jeans never need to be washed.  Huh?  Who believes all this stuff?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I'm going to put this advice into the same corner of my brain where I stored the suggestion that my jeans never need to be washed.  Huh?  Who believes all this stuff?

@millieshops,

Not washing jeans....did you see Dr. Oz  a couple of days ago about the man who never washed his jeans for two years! It was GROSS!Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Re: A bra needs a rest

[ Edited ]

Yes, I can't be the only one who learned that from her mother.  I'm 56 so I grew up with traditional bras and I learned three things from my mother.  Always buy bras that fit, even if the bra size doesn't make you feel good about yourself, you need the lift.  Second, don't wear the same bra two days in a row.  Bras need to breathe and the elastic materials need time to shrink back.  Third, don't wash the life out your bras.  Wear them 5 or 6 times and then handwash them in a mild detergent and luke warm water. 

Honored Contributor

Remind me again why I am a proud member of the "ITTY BITTY Club?" 

whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I rest my shoes, not my bras.

I never wear the same pair 2 days in a row.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Remind me again why I am a proud member of the "ITTY BITTY Club?" 

whistling.gif

could have an implant.....