Contributor

i always want to do some excises in the morning but can not get up early .  i think it is the most painful thing in the world you have to wake up when you are so sleeply !

i got a very cute alarm clock from my hubby . at first sight  i thought it was so cute ,does it work for waking me up ?  but i immeditely changed my mind when it was ring next morning . it is really loud Woman LOL  

Spoiler

cute and small shape with the loud voice .  so funny !!

71n0eVa0gkL._SL1200__副本.jpg

is it cute ? 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this!  I have been looking forever for a retro looking clock.  I needed something for my night stand, and most importantly - loud.  This looks perfect.  I love the pink writing on the black as it makes it look more feminine.  I just went onto Amazon and after reading all the positive reviews, I ordered it.  Cannot wait to receive this.  Thank you again, you made my day.

Esteemed Contributor

Clair, I have this at work!  It is adorable.

When I first got it, I didn't pay too much attention to the operations.  The alarm was set to go off at 5pm.  I leave work at 4.  2nd shift wasn't very pleased.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Clair, I have this at work!  It is adorable.

When I first got it, I didn't pay too much attention to the operations.  The alarm was set to go off at 5pm.  I leave work at 4.  2nd shift wasn't very pleased.

LOL!!! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I've been relying on the hubby to wake me up, but most of the time he keeps sleeping.  Like one of the posters said all the reviews were positive, so I also ended up ordering this cute little clock.  I love the fact it has a back light to it where you can see the time in the dark.  Fabulous little alarm clock.  You should get commision.  Thanks a lot for posting the picture also.  

Trusted Contributor

How cute.  I also have been looking for a loud and retro alarm clock.  Thanks for posting the photo. 

Honored Contributor

LOL it's cute. I just use my phone as my alarm clock though. It's replaced so many things I used to need. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
That is adorable! We use our cell phones as alarms, but I'm definitely picking up that retro clock.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Re: got a cute alarm clock

[ Edited ]

@clairelv, that's a very cute alarm clock.  I've been looking for a new alarm clock.  I'm wondering if it might be too loud for me after reading the reviews, but I'm very tempted to order it.  Does it have a snooze button?  Is it easy to turn the alarm off?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau