Valued Contributor

Having a problem with my Yahoo Email just started this afternoon every time I leave the site       and go back to it I have to sign in all over again password etc never ever had this problem before I wonder if it has anything to do with Verizon taking over Yahoo Email. I have looked on line for any answer but to no avail any responses would be greatly appreciated. Nafey

Esteemed Contributor

@nafecar, I have both Verizon and Yahoo e-mail and I have never had that problem.  I do find that  Yahoo seems to have a variety of problems but generally gets cleared up quickly.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor
@nafecar Just checked my Yahoo email and it's working normally.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

I did! It went on five days. They used to fix glitches fast, but I was getting asked for my password every ten to fifteen minutes and checked that I only had my Kindlke set up to check every hour. I ended up just removing Yahoo and changing important emails to my other address. It was a big pain. I heard Yahoo got sold so I didn't have hope.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the responses !

Respected Contributor

I have had the same problem with my Yahoo email.

Valued Contributor

I also stopped using Yahoo email because I got locked out after the awful hack they had and I switched to another email I already had set up.

Valued Contributor

mine works great..

Trusted Contributor

You are not alone, I have nothing but trouble with Yahoo email all the time.