Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

It arrived yesterday

My tracfone from hsn, now what do i do?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,421
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: It arrived yesterday

With your HSN receipt (you will need that) - look for the directions in the box.  You can call or sign up on-line.  I did it and I'm electronics challenged.  Honestly, not really tough.  Good luck

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: It arrived yesterday


@aggravated wrote:

With your HSN receipt (you will need that) - look for the directions in the box.  You can call or sign up on-line.  I did it and I'm electronics challenged.  Honestly, not really tough.  Good luck


Thank you ,I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 511
Registered: ‎12-18-2013

Re: It arrived yesterday

congrats...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: It arrived yesterday

Maybe weird, but it made me feel good ,that i did it and did not have to ask my son for help.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,421
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: It arrived yesterday


@goldensrbest wrote:

@aggravated wrote:

With your HSN receipt (you will need that) - look for the directions in the box.  You can call or sign up on-line.  I did it and I'm electronics challenged.  Honestly, not really tough.  Good luck


Thank you ,I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Yay!  Good for you!


 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,104
Registered: ‎05-08-2016

Re: It arrived yesterday

@goldensrbest: Oh, I know exactly what you mean! Always proud of myself when I don't have to ask one of my sons for help with something like that! Good for you!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,213
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It arrived yesterday


@goldensrbest wrote:

Maybe weird, but it made me feel good ,that i did it and did not have to ask my son for help.


It's not weird, it's normal to feel good when you accomplish something.  I've been posting for years, learning how to use the device you own is not difficult.  I hope the next time you're faced with a problem you learn how to solve it and feel even better.