Contributor

First of all I am not very computer savy, so any help would be great! 

I had my email thru Verizon.net.  A while ago it was taken over by AOL.  I was able to keep my email address and everything transferred okay. 

Now I am finding some emails (not all) being sent  to me are not being received. I have checked my settings, trash folder etc. and all is ok.  I have even added the email addresses of those I am not receiving and that did not help.

Any way I can fix this?  Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Regular Contributor

Could be a myriad of things: cookies, browser, etc.

You should be able to resolve your problem by going to AOL Mail: Troublehooting. There is a section dedicated to this problem. 

Good luck....

Trusted Contributor

Hi. What do you use? If it's an iPad, call Apple for help. They just helped me with this exact issue.  We weren't getting all emails through the mail icon on the iPad. And because we didn't realize we needed to login to the aol app with the password because the login had expired, recently we weren't able to send email either. The problem was resolved. The support didn't cost anything. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me  Do you have a phone number for Apple?  I'm having a similar problem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Hi - yes, call 1-800-275-2273 (this is the number for Apple care and certain devices including iPad). Hope they can help you! My experience was great.