Super Contributor

I did order this and got it this Tuesday. I read that this is an older model and read that Intel is bertter. Since this is older would it be better to return it and buy a differnt Laptop? I know absoluty nothing about PC's and would appreciate any help I can get.

I didn't need the printer either because I already have a Canon. I do want one that will last a long time .

Thanks

Super Contributor

Plus about half the time when I try to print something, nothing was sent to the printer, don't know what the deal is that either, I don't know if it is this laptop? 

Honored Contributor

Have you downloaded your printer's driver onto the new laptop?

Super Contributor

Yes, I called Canon CS yesterday and she helped me with all of that.   I tried to print earlier and it wouldn't send it to the printer, so I  shut it down and restarted it  and tried pringting and it sent it to the printer and it worked ater I restarted it ., its just sometimes it prints and then right after it won't send it to the printer. 

Honored Contributor

Hoepfully someone who knows more will chime in -- you got the grand total of my knowledge - not very much!  Sorry.

Super Contributor

I just tried printing different emails and each time it said nothing was sent to the printer, I shouldn't have to shut it down and restart it each time, something is messed up.

sure thinking about returning this and go hunt for a different one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Angel1948 wrote:

I just tried printing different emails and each time it said nothing was sent to the printer, I shouldn't have to shut it down and restart it each time, something is messed up.

sure thinking about returning this and go hunt for a different one.

You can look for help at HP YouTube support videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHranSHHa1qo6Pg4JStkL7Q 

or at the HP site using the printer's number.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Do yourself a favor and return it. 

Super Contributor

I'm not using the HP printer that came with the laptop, I'm using a wireless Canon printer I bought about 5 months ago. I did download the driver for windows 10 a couple of days ago with the he help from CS with Canon.