Honored Contributor

👍🏾 Remo+ Video Camera 2 👍🏾

[ Edited ]

As a B-Day present to myself, I purchased this gadget called Remo+(Remoplus) Video Camera.  It is for apartments or any door that you do NOT want to drill holes on.  The video cam is also wireless.

The cam just slides onto the top of your door.  That was why this particular video cam peaked my interest.  In my case, no adjustments were needed.  Was a nice tight fit.  No sliding around or anything.  Batteries last for 12 months or so the manual says.  Will see. 

Installing time:  2-3 seconds Smiley LOL

Setting up (after downloading app) 48 hrs. Smiley Sad

Setting up time was due to human errors as I am not use to working w/Android products and/or iOS anything!  Just Apple OS products.  I have 2 Android tablets that I only play games on.  So I used both to download the video app.

============================================

Back of my door

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at Fri, Jun 24, 2022-7.46.11 PM.png

Front side

IMG_0351.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Remo+ Video Camera 2 👍🏾

That's an interesting product. The gift of extra peace of mind seems like a great gift indeed. 

Happy birthday @Mz iMac ! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Remo+ Video Camera 2 👍🏾

@SusieQ_2  Thank you!

It's also an intercom.  I can talk to the person & when they talk I can hear them.

I didn't tell anybody I got one.  Most if not all of my neighbors have the "Ring" video cam. 

This morning as I was eating breakfast, I turned on "live" video, as this person was walking down the hall, got to my door, he looked up.  Says to himself in what he thought was a whisper, what the hell is that.  I turned on the intercom & said, "smile, you're on Candid Camera!"  He moved w/a quickness down the rest of the hallway towards the elevators.Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? Remo+ Video Camera 2 ??

Lol, that's funny. I'm notorious for speaking out loud something I'm thinking even when I'm alone. With all the new technology out there I wonder if one of these days a "voice from beyond" will answer back and shock the heck out of me. Hopefully that person wasn't up to any mischief but I bet you surprised him! 

I looked the camera up on Amazon. It's a nice one!