Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with samsung A10 E with Tracfone

@Venezia : I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and thankfully no copay.

I went on line to Tracfone. My total was$74.14. My account balance= GB Data:1024.0. My Minutes: 500. Text 1866. My service date=10/09/25. Thank you and I appreciate everyone that responded.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you got it sorted out.  Just make sure you text "Balance" periodically to 611611 to get your updated figures.  They don't deduct any texts for that.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia : Thanks. I will do it.

@Venezia wrote:

I'm glad you got it sorted out.  Just make sure you text "Balance" periodically to 611611 to get your updated figures.  They don't deduct any texts for that.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee   ThankYou-smiley.giffor providing updates & conclusion of your issue.  This will help others who are having the same or similar issues.

A special shoutout to your helpers @Venezia  @Ainhisg  the in-house cell phone experts.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac : Thank you. I am dealing with so many changes. Please forgive me from including and thanking everyone that helped. I appreciate the forums. So many people have helped me when needed.

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SouthernBee   ThankYou-smiley.giffor providing updates & conclusion of your issue.  This will help others who are having the same or similar issues.

A special shoutout to your helpers @Venezia  @Ainhisg  the in-house cell phone experts.