Valued Contributor

@Caffeina 

I tried doing what you said and it doesn't highlight anything but the first or the last bookmark.  Delete came up and I hit it and just the last bookmark deleted.  No highlighting as I went down the bookmarks.  It was worth a try. 

Valued Contributor

I found the answer to Other Bookmarks.  It was put in my computer in Firefox 84 and will be a fix in Firefox 85. 

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1320841#answer-1382060

Trusted Contributor

@kismet 

Funny, but I didn't even realize the Other Bookmarks was on the toolbar until your first post. It didn't even cross my mind that it was recently put there. I'm not sure if I'll leave it there or not. The bookmarks I have in there either need to be put in another folder or deleted. I usually view them using the Bookmarks on the Menu Bar. Since I never questioned it, I had no idea it was a problem. Glad to see you found an answer.

Valued Contributor

I found that Firefox 85 is suppose to download next week so I'm just going to leave it as is.  Apparently others feel it's a problem too.  I always use my Toolbar Bookmarks.  Thanks and hope 85 moves it back. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Other Bookmarks

[ Edited ]

@kismet,  To FIX this annoying problem download v85.  There is now an option top show other bookmarks or not.  The default is to show.  v85 is available now.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

Marp, it just downloaded in my computer but haven't read how to take it out yet.  Hope it goes out.  I hate it there and need to put back two bookmarks.  Thanks

Valued Contributor

So happy that I got the Other Bookmarks out and back to normal.  So much easier than typing it all the time.